Dangerous: 4

°▪

°▪

"alright everyone," their teacher tapped on his desk to silence the classroom. "sit down and we'll get right to it."

"what's the teacher's name?" lisa leaned in to the side to ask jungkook.

"him? oh, that's mr. park seojoon," jungkook answered. "he'd prefer you calling him mr. park."

lisa nodded silently. "so he's our homeroom and first period?"

"mhmm," jungkook nodded.

"this morning, we're joined with not one, but two transfer students," he said in a loud, booming voice. he then made dramatic hand gestures, pointing towards the two new students. "miss lalisa kwon and mister bambam buk.... bu..."

"just bambam is fine," the boy said. the class erupted in laughter as the teacher tried his hardest pronounce the boy's last name.

"a-anyways," flustered, mr. park continued. "the two of them will be joining us all for first period, so please give them a warm welcome. ms. kwon and bambam? could you please tell us a little about yourselves before we start class?"

jungkook watched as lisa walked to the front of the classroom with bambam. "well, we both came from seoul but we were originally from incheon," bambam said.

a person raised their hand, then asked a question. "lalisa-ssi, are you half?" she asked.

Lisa smiled softly. "yup! i'm half korean and half thai," she said. "also, please feel free to just call me lisa. it feels weird since i'm the same age as you all."

the student nodded, showing her a smile. "i'm following the both of you on instagram! i love you both!"

the two turned to look at each other, then gave a chuckle. "thank you. we appreciate that," bambam said.

jungkook tilted his head. he did remember that rosé mentioned something about her being an instagram star, but jungkook had never been on instagram his whole life. it was probably because he spent most of his life on basketball.

"jungkook?" lisa called out his name. the bell for their break had already rang, and many people were preparing for their next class.

"yeah?" he asked as he stood up and walked with her to their lockers.

"do you have an instagram account?" she asked.

for some reason, jungkook stiffened up when she asked this question. "well... no," he replied.

"aw, why?" she then asked another question.