Chapter 2- supdeedoo

Meanwhile
Monoma's P.O.V:

I wake up, and for once, I think I'm early because my alarm hasn't rung yet. Feeling proud of my self I stand up, and Turn on my phone to have a lie-in.

"Oh sh*t" I mumble to myself as a 'missed alarm' message appears on my screen. Turns out, it's already ten past eight. And I start school at eight thirty.

I curse as I jump from my bed and begin to dress, i brush my teeth and completely skip doing my hair, or even eating breakfast. I don't have time.

I ride my bike all the way to school, it was a Christmas present I had gotten the year before.
I really hope I'm not fu**ing late again.

I arrive at the grounds and get through the gates using my ID card. I ended up leaving my bike  chained a little away from school. I run. And I genuinely don't think I've ever run so fast in my life. I'm at least 200% sure that I'm running faster than anyone in 1-A right now.

I arrive at class, seconds before my name is called on the register. I must be really lucky, I guess. I begin to settle down next to kendo, when an  overly loud bang emits from the classroom next door.

Probably that Bakugou Katsuki, I think he's a stuck up prick. Yet, when I voice this opinion to kendo, she tells me that I'm one to talk, How rude of her to compare me from one of those 1-A losers. I take deep offence and, stupidly of me, I begin to talk, y'know, just voice my opinion about that class.

That is, until i get clapped around the head. I look straight at kendo, but as it turns out, it wasn't her, but my damn teacher.

"Monoma, Please step outside, you are not in trouble, I just have a task for you."
A task? Finally, I'm getting the recognition and level of work I deserve. I do what he says to do and wait by the door as he tells the class to quieten down.

Vlad king finally comes out of the class and turns to me. "In a few minutes, a new student will arrive, he has transferred from the general studies department." Seriously? I have to look after some new kid? Here I was, thinking I'd get to be a spy or something. I wonder why I was chosen though.

I'm dismissed back into my class and the teacher comes back in too. He begins to teach the class about heroes or some sh*t. I guess he's not waiting for the new guy, or girl, I dunno.

There's a quiet knocking at the door, and I hear sensei mutter "ah, they're here".
Vlad king opens the door, to reveal Hitoshi Shinso from the sports festival. I really don't know why but
I stand and walk over to him, quite obviously to the teachers surprise. "Hey Shinso!" I hold out my hand for him to shake, I've talked to him before, a few times actually, but maybe he's changed,. It's been a while after all.