Chapter 3- diddlydee

Abuse warning /blood warning

Shinso's  P.O.V:

The home room teacher opens the door and takes me inside. Honestly, it feels kind of overwhelming, everyone probably already dislikes me, there's so many rumours I'd be surprised if they didn't.

All of a sudden, a blonde boy I identify to be Monoma stands up and walks towards me. Okay. What is happening?Even the teacher looks surprised. He extends a hand, as if we were good pals. "Hey shinso!" The buy exclaims.

The level of awkwardness I feel increases as I take a breath to gain confidence "Hi..Monoma" Oh god, i seriously hope that's his name, or I'm screwed .

The other grins. I feel obliged to smile too, so I do. I can still feel everyone's eyes on me. The teacher watches for a moment before interrupting the awkward encounter.

"Ah, it seems you are already acquainted. Kendo, why don't you swap seats with someone so shinso can sit next to Monoma"

Kendo reluctantly moves to the back of the class. I'd rather have sat at the back, if I'm Being honest.
Monoma smiles and I walk towards the seat the teacher had assigned me. I already feel like everyone  is a lot smarter than me, sh*t.

Monoma takes the desk beside me and smiles. This is a lot more awkward than I expected. Maybe I should've stayed. It seems as if the teacher suddenly remembers something. "Also, Monoma, please show shinso around during your free time" Monoma nods, I look over to his friends, who look at him with disbelief, I'm guessing acting so nice is out of character for this boy since even the teacher looks suspicious.

I hear some girls in the back of the class whisper and giggle. I also notice them looking at me. I feel myself Shrinking in my seat. I already don't like this. What if I get beaten up again? What if someone finds out about my parents..? I find myself having a flashback.

WHACK
Stupid child! You'll never be a hero!
WHACK
When will you learn? Stop trying to be like other kids, you're not like them, you don't have a hero like quirk!
WHACK
I see you got into the hero course, huh? You'll just have to watch everyone around you succeed as you fail! Why can't you just jump from a building? Your mother thought it was a good idea.
The indigo haired boy begins to hyperventilate, his father laughing cruelly as he beat him again. Shinso begins to cough blood, his bruised chest and back aching badly.
.This was a recent memory.

Shinso
SHINSO-

I snap back to reality, and realise I'm gripping at my shirt, hyperventilating, the person calling my name wasn't my father, but the teacher. I take shaky breaths and look at sensei.
"Sorry sensei."
"Is everything okay, shinso?"
I nod and frown slightly "can I be excused?"
The tall teacher nods "I think it's for the best"
I mutter an apology before leaving, I try to find the dorms.