<20>

We take separate cars back to the hotel today because something went wrong with the van.

Jin, Tae, Hobi, and Jimin in one.

Monnie, Suga, Kook, me and Sunni in the other. Of course Sunni got to be passenger while I drove.

"What do you guys say we stop and get snacks real quick? My treat." I ask the others.

"Drive thru?" Suga suggest.

The boys in the back all pick a place and we end up heading to Taco Bell.

Let me just say... I FUCKING HATE HOW LONG IT TAKES TO PUT IN A ORDER HERE.

THERE WERE SO MANY CARS! THERE WERE SO MANY STUPID ASS PEOPLE ORDERING!

Don't get me wrong. I LOVE Taco Bell but I HATE the customers.

We order our food and I pay for the food (ALMOST $200 WORTH NEED I ADD) and head to the hotel.

"Oh! Noona don't forget! Movie!" Jungkook reminds me as he rest his chin on the shoulder of my seat.

"Netflix or DVD?" I ask.

"I don't care. Either one." He giggle a little.

I can tell he's got a huge smile on his face.

"Oh we're watching a movie tonight?" Namjoon asks.

"If by 'we' you mean me and Y/n, yes WE are." Jungkook replies.

"Why is it only that idiot gets alone time with you." Yoongi barks.

"Because he asked. It's honestly not that hard. If you guys want a date night just ask." Joon and Suga both nod.

Kook let's out a little whine. I look back at him and he's pouting at me then turning to glare at Yoongi.

"Oh yeah! Suga apologize to Kookie, please." I say politely, facing the road now.

"No." He says with an attitude.

"No?" I blink a few times in confusion.

I know he's not about to have a disrespectful attitude with me.

"No." He repeats, a smirk on his face.

"Um... I'm sorry, did you think that was a request? Apologize. Now."

"Or what?" He crosses his arm, smirk growing.

"Stop being an ass hole." I clench my fist to the steering wheel, nuckles white.

"And if I don't?"

IMMA PULL THIS CAR FUCKING OVER AND BEAT THAT PRETTY LITTLE ASS OF YOUR'S!!!

I take a deep breath and calm myself down.

"Ya know what? You wanna act like an ass hole? I'll treat you the same way I treat ass holes." I say in a calm and cold voice.

"Well yoongs, it was nice knowing ya. You were always the one I was rooting for." Sunni says as she turns around ant pats his shoulder.

"Oh I'm so scared." Yoongi says sarcasticly.

"Oh sweet heart, nothing is more scary than loosing Honey. You wanna risk that?" Sunni responds.

"This is not that bad. Y/n isn't that extreme." He says cockily.

"We'll see." Sunni turns around and the rest of the car ride is silent.

The second we get out of the elevator Kook grabs my hand and drags me inside. I just giggle at how cute he is.

We all pile into the elevator and head up to the floor our rooms are on.

While going up I see out of the corner of my eye Yoongi's hand moving towards my free one.

Not today. No. No. No. Not today.

In a swift and graceful movement I poke Namjoon's cheek.

He smiles and turns to me. "What?"

"Hi." I say, poking him one more time.

Yoongi let's out a big sigh and just leans on the elevator wall.

I'm ignoring him until he apologizes to Jungkook and I.

Yoongi's POV
So you wanna act like a child?

Fine.

Two can play at this game, sweet heart...