Chapter Six Dattebayo!

A/N: GOMENASAI! ;_; My laptop's having problems and is being fixed. I am now using my mom's laptop so, yeah. And oh, I'll be posting another chapter tomorrow, I PROMISE.

And btw, I don't own the photo at the side. ⓒ to the owner.

Disclaimer: I don't own Naruto. If I did, ShikaTema is canon by now.

Shikamaru's POV

When Atsuko-ne left, I was left alone with Temari who is still sleeping. In case you were wondering what kind of effect that drug has, I'll tell you.  Tsunade said it was a strong drug that can make a person sleep for 2 days. It can also make the victim very dizzy when they wake up. I have nothing to do so I cleaned up our mess after eating and sat in the chair beside Temari's bed. I stared at her beautiful face. Wait... what? Beautiful? Oh man, this is so tro-

"S-Shikamaru? Why are you here?" 

Oh crap. She's already awake and I didn't even notice that my face was so close to hers.

"T-Temari... you're awake... that's... good," I said and immediately sat up straight, hiding my blush.

"What happened?" she asked, getting off the bed but she almost fell because she was dizzy. It was a good thing I caught her before hitting the floor.

"Troublesome woman. Don't stand yet, you're going to be a bit dizzy for a while," I said, helping her back to her bed. I sat back down to the chair beside the bed and sighed.

"Damn it. Call me that again and I'll pummel you. Be thankful that I can't stand because of this stupid dizziness. Now, tell me what happened."

-----

"And yeah, that's what happened," I finished explaining to Temari.

"What. The. Fuck. I am so going to kill those bitches that put the drug on our drinks," Temari said, a scary aura surrounding her, cracking her fists. I gulped. She's scarier than my mother. After a few seconds she calmed down an sighed, "Now what? I'm going to slow Gaara down because I'm so stupid for not noticing."

"It's not your fault so its okay. And Gaara said its fine if you stay here and rest before returning to Suna. So just rest there and let me get you something you want to eat. I'm sure you're hungry after sleeping for 2 days."

And is if on cue, her stomach made a noise. She sighed and nodded. I left to buy her ramen and something to drink. On my way to Ichiraku, I saw Kiba. I asked him if the other girls were fine and he said that they were alright, except for Hinata who was the one poisoned by the drug. Poor Hinata. I said goodbye to Kiba ang returned back to Temari.

"Oi, here's your food," I said as I entered the room. Temari looked at my direction. When she saw the food, she licked her lips. And it was kind of... sexy. Well that was ruined when she started drooling when I gave her the ramen.

She finished the first one right up and proceeded with the second one. It was a good thing that I bought 4 bowls of ramen for her and one for me. She was in her last bowl already while I haven't even started. She finished her lat bowl and gave a loud burp. I sweatdropped. This woman is very crazy. I finished my ramen and cleaned up. After that I sat down the chair beside her bed.

"You're very lucky that you just have to relax there while I make sure you're okay and clean up all your mess."

"Well if you want to rest a bit you can sleep beside me."

W-what?! O///////O B-but I-

"It's okay with me. So hurry up before I change my mind crybaby."

Well I guess I have no other choice. I want to sleep, and I can't sleep on a chair because its just not comfortable. I sat on the other side of the bed and covered half of my body with the blanket. I am facing Temari's back.