Long Author's Note

Guys! I'm so sorry! I promised that I'll update the day after I updated the latest chapter but I didn't. My sincerest apologies. I was very busy with school and some chores that I wasn't able to write something in preparation for the next chapter. I am such a pathetic author T^T Please forgive me.
.

.

.

.

.

AND SHIKATEMA'S CANON OMG! I KNOW I AM VERY STUPID FOR POSTING LATE BUT WHO CARES. I LOVE YOU KISHIMOTO. THANK YOU SO MUCH. THIS IS THE FIRST TIME ONE OF MY SHIPS BECAME CANON. IT FEELS AWESOME.
.

.

.

.

.

Guys, this story is precious to me and all but... I don't think I can continue this anymore. But I do have a plan. I am to make a story about Naruto but its AU and there will be some OCs. There will be ShikaTema but the main pair there is OC X Deidara. (Yes, there would be the Akatsuki) But don't worry, there will be sidestories or mini books for the supporting ships.

Thank you for the wonderful readers who waited for updates, gave their reviews and voted for my story. It feels good to know that there are many ShikaTema fans out there like me who believed that they would be together and look, they really ended up together. *Teary eyes* Thank you guys so much! See you in the story I've mentioned before, the title is: "You Made My Heart Go Katsu!"

Much love,
Atsuko Xx