Principals Office

*Alex's POV*

I opened my eyes slightly and stretched across the bed. I smiled to myself. Everything was finally okay.

I ran to my closet and put on my maroon and white Jersey for tonight's game. It was homecoming night and I had to support the fellow Jaguars. I rushed upstairs and to the kitchen.

"Good morning." I smiled sitting next to my sister.

"Good morning." They said simultaneously.

I scarfed down my cereal and grabbed my backpack rushing out the door.

"Bye!" They laughed.

"Good morning Alex." Nick smiled kissing my cheek.

"Its game dayyyyy!!" I screamed pointing at my Jersey.

"Yea, no kidding." He laughed pointing at his.

"Even more reason to be fashionably late!" I pleaded.

"Al, we have to get to school. I have a meeting with the coaches at 8."

"Fineeeee!" I whined dramatically opening the car door. He laughed and closed it before getting in himself.

We drove off to school passing Nathan's house on the way. Good he hasn't left for school yet, giving me relaxation time until he arrives. I was still pissed at Nathan for not putting whatever feelings he had aside. I tried so damn hard for us all to be friends but if he acts like that, than how can we?

*few minutes later*

I sped out of the car dragging Nick with me to my locker. He laughed barely being able to lock his car on the way.

"Well someone is full of energy this morning." Teresa laughed.

"Good morning to you to." I smiled excitedly.

"Coming from yesterday's events I'm surprised to see you this happy." She admitted.

"Look I gave him the chance to let me work out my own problems. I also gave him the chance to be friends with all of us, which of course includes Nick. However, he's proven that's to hard for him." I spoke, Nick smiling and placing his arms around my waist. I feel as if I am justifying our relationship.

"Speak of the devil." Teresa nuged.

Nathan pushed past people forcing his way to first hour. I looked at him but he couldn't even make single eye contact with me. Although this was a good thing, it signified that I was indeed correct with my decision.

"Wish me good luck!" I sighed walking to first hour.

"Good luck!"

I walked in and sat in my usual seat, next to Nathan. I chose the safest thing to do was just pay attention to my lesson. And so I did.

After class was over, I walked to my locker. As I opened it the intercom came on.

*Alexis Cooper to the Principal's office. Alexis Cooper principal's office.*

I slowly closed the locker, my heart racing. I made my way to the office.

"Hello Mrs. Cooper have a seat."

"Um yes, thank you." I replied taking a seat. I looked down at my phone to see it blowing up with messages from Nick and Teresa.

*text messages*

Champ🏈: Are you okay???

Champ🏈: Al?

Alex❤: Yes I'm fine, I'll let you know what happens.