Volume One: Origin

A bedroom, a rather messy bedroom to note, in the bed is a sleeping boy with dark brown hair long enough to cover his eyes if not controlled, from the other room his brother yells.

???: Keith! Keith! Wake up already! You'll be late for school and didn't You say there's a field trip today!?

Suddenly the boy in the bed springs up and out hitting the floor with a nasty thud.

Keith: AUGH!...okay.. okay I'm up Chris, thank you..

Chris: anytime little brother.

Keith rises to his feet while scratching his back with curved posture, he steps out to the hallway and ducks under one of his brothers pranks attempts having tapped plastic wrap to the walls perfectly at his head level hoping to clothesline him but he didn't rush out of his room like Chris expected.

Keith: haha.. I'm not actually late am I Chris?..

Chris: not entirely but that's the best way to get you up and aware without frigid water.

Keith: that's actually pretty fair.

Keith steps into the bathroom to begin his morning routine while thinking about this daily life he has.

He lives in this city apartment alone with his big brother Chris the two being orphans, Keith too young to remember his parents and Chris being just old enough to know the details.. causing the two to take to practical jokes and distractions to keep their minds off of the empty space in their home.

Chris: want me to drop you off at school today? I've got the time.

Keith brushing his teeth: dath bee gray.. -spits- that'd be great!

Chris: *chuckles* get your routine done already space cadet, breakfasts almost ready.

Keith springs out of the bathroom with his shirt half on and his hair still a wild mess as he tries to comb it with his fingers but this ends in him getting clotheslined by the still hanging plastic, he freezes in place with his eyes closed registering it all.

Chris steps over and pulls his shirt down, hands him a hair brush, and takes the plastic off his face.

Chris: how do you survive when I'm at work??

Keith: you hired a babysitter sometimes.

Chris: yeah then all the babysitters became got your age.

Keith: that's not true! Theirs babysitters in their twenties.

Chris: oh yeah? Ill hire a twenty year old babysitter when I need an excuse to hit on someone.

Keith laughs and gives his brother a playful punch in the arm.

Keith: *sniff sniff* your two and a half star breakfast is burning space commander.

Chris: aw man! -rushes to the kitchen-

-cut to Chris and Keith exiting the apartment as smoke billows out of it the two coughing-

Chris: last time I'm helping you put a shirt on.

Keith: your the one who laid the trap that cause all thi-... my backpacks still in there. It has the slip I need to go on the field trip!

Chris: and your other school supplies.

Keith: and my other school supplies!

Chris: actually yeah focus on the slip your an above average student a day or two ahead or whatever.

Keith rushing back into the apartment: five days!

Chris: a genius some places..

Keith returns with his backpack in hand profusely coughing.