Volume two: Drastic changes

(Keith's POV)

I'm on the ceiling.. how am I.. !!

The force that's pulling me to a ceiling feels like a steamroller on top of me! It's crushing, it feels like my ribs could give out at any moment.

*crack crack crack*

The ceiling cracked before I did?..

And with that, I was back on the floor with a nasty thud.

(Third POV)

Keith pretty shook up: w-what was that..

Keith looks up at the ceiling where he was just nearly crushed to see large cracks

He spins on his heel and unlocks the bathroom stall he's in and like there's a person on the other side it swings open at a break neck speed and slams him into the wall.

Keith: what gives!?

Keith pushes against the door and manages to slip out from behind it.

Keith: over here of occupied-

There was no one on the other side of the door..

Stepping out the stall door slams
Shut hitting him on the back as he leaves.

Keith: ah! W-what's happening.. is this bathroom haunted or something!?

He steps over to the sinks and the soap dispensers slowly pull themselves off the wall and throw themselves at him and he ducks under them.

Keith: I've never heard rumors of a haunting! Is this new?? I've never heard of new haunting either..

Keith tries to hurry for the door but the trash can literally throws itself at him knocking him down.

Keith: AUGH!

The soap dispensers catch up and fling themselves onto him and just stick to his skin like he's a magnet.

Keith: what is going on!?

After a few moments of panic a large thought enters Keith's head.

"Get off!"

And like that everything that was near him shoots off him like Bullets.

Keith shaking like a leaf: w-was that my fault??...

Keith runs out the door and sprints for the exit needing to get out of the museum but his foot slips and he rolls and tumbles a hefty way to a staircase that he doesn't remember seeing and yet here he is falling down them.

He lands on his stomach with his chin on the floor, he slowly opens his eyes to see shoes in front of him.. he looks up at the one wearing the shoes but he doesn't take the moment to recognize their face, he just apologizes and gets to his feet running out of the museum.

As he sprints down the sidewalk he rips his phone from his pocket and dials Lucy.

Keith: come on come on.. pick up pick up.. please..

*click*
Keith: yes!

Lucy: hello? Keith? Are you okay?

Keith: Lucy! Hey! Uh.. I'm going home early today..

Lucy: what!? What's going on is everything okay??

Keith: huh?.. oh yeah yeah I'm fine.

Lucy: how are you gonna get home? Isn't your brother still gonna be at work for awhile?

Keith: how do taxies work?

Lucy: just sit down at the nearest bus stop.

Keith: oh right.