i need my toes

"that slick ass moustache son of a coward how dare he steal my toes" i muttered to myself as i crawled back to my bed. at least it's not the end of the world, i can still crawl out of dema and escape this place. i looked at the clock, it was 3am. i thought to myself: there's no way tyler toeseph is awake right now...right? i hope not.

i crawled my ass out of the door and didn't even bother closing them. after crawling for a while i decided it was too hard. i need my toes. i tried finding dr phil's room by opening every single door in the hallway. everyone was asleep so it's fine.

until, i found him.

i screamed "GIVE MEBACK MY TOES U FOOL"

tyler woke up and said "TOO BAD YOU'RE TOO LATE! i ATE THEM!"

[gasps] that bitch really ate mytoes omg

i crawled over to him as fast as i can and leaped onto him like a cheetah and roared at this motherfucker.

he then demanded that i took off my fingers.

what the hell? he ate my toes now he wants my fingers? how is this guy still alive?

"i also drink chlorine"

"what?"

"i drink chlorine"

"YOU'RE STILL NOT GETTING MYFINGERS"

"FINE"

he then crapped out my toes. amazing.

"MY TOES"

"NOT YET GIVE ME YOUR FINGERS FIRST"

i quickly grabbed on to my toes and put them on and fled.

"GIVE ME BACK YOUR TOES"

i ran and ran until the exit of dema. i cant believe i'm finally escaping...and with my toes...i miss them so much.

and with that being said i left dema, safely, with my toes. i wonder what tyler is doing now?

"GIVE ME YOUR TOES NICO"