fingers in dema

"jesus christ" i whispered to myself. it's dark, i don't know what time it is. it has been 3 weeks since i escaped from dema. i'm still in trench. i don't know how to get out. why is nobody here? am i the only one who managed to escape? it can't be. i remember seeing people dressed in camo holding torches walking around dema helping people to escape. where are they?

"hello? is anyone there?" bifch who the fuck is that interrupting my thoughts. i thought to myself: i'm about to beat this btich up.

"hello??? please don't be afraid i'm just here to help". really? last time someone said that to me he tried to eat my toes and THEN my fingers. i'm not trusting anyone, not this time.

"my name's josh. what's yours?" should i reply? fuck it. i have no where to run might as well.

"i-i'm clikkie. what do you want?"

"i'm here to help you leave trench."

"why don't you leave yourself?"

"i would but we need to get someone else first."

"we?"

"the banditos of course"

bendy toes? what's up with everyone and toes? first dr phil now spooky alien guy. disgustang.

"who do you need to get?"

"my friend, tyler"

BIGCH WHAT THE FUCK

"STAY THE FUCK AWA FROM ME"

"w-wait what?? what's going on?"

"YOUR FRIEND EATS TOES AND YOU TOO RIGHT?"

"wha-? NO?? I DO NOT EAT TOES"

"HOW DO I KNOW THAT"

"TRUST ME I DONT. AND WHY WOULD TYLER"

"REALLY? YOURE REALLY ASKING WHY HE WOULDNT EAT TOES? LOOK AT HIM HE LOOKS LIKE IF DR PHIL AND AN EGG HAD A BABY"

then, we heard a noise.

"RAWR XD"

what the fuck?

then he appeared.

"GITYOUROWNFREN" then m&ms kicked me in the face.

"tyler?" josh said

"JOSH OMG ARE YOU OK??"

"ye- wait how did u get out?"

"it's a long story..."

[flashback to 3 weeks earlier]

"GIVE ME YOUR TOES NICO"

"excuse me"

"GUVE ME YOUR TOES"

tyler then took nico toes off.

"h-MY TOES"

tyler stuffed his mouth with nico's toes. delicious he thought. i need more.

"GIVE  ME YOUR FINGERS TOO HOE"

tyler grabbed nico's hands. [gasp] his fingers were gone.

"WHERE ARE THEY"

"IM NOT TELLING YOU FREAK"

"PLEASE GIVE ME YOUR FINGERS"

"GIVE ME MY TOES BACK FIRST"

"NO"

"FINE"

nico crapped out his fingers. but that's not all. he also crapped out 153 balloons.

"NO NOT BALLOONS" tyler screamed in fear.

"GIVE ME MY TOES"

"NO"

tyler started running, and running. until his weak ass got tired after running for 5 seconds.

he started to fight the balloons. but he accidentally popped one. the impact was so hard that his eyebrows fell out.

"MY BROWS- oh my god my brows" he picked them up and threw them at nico. his eyebrows hit nico so hard he fell to the ground.

tyler ran through the balloons and grabbed nico's fingers. then he ran away and escaped dema. amazing story. so impactful. so inspiring.

[end of flashback]

"wow" josh said. "t-that was so beautiful" he started tearing up. tyler saved josh's tears in a bottle

"why did u do that?"

"so that i can drink it later dummy. cmon lets go"

"we can't just leave clikkie here!"

"you're right. we have to eat her fingers first"

"but what about her toes"

"toes aren't that tasty anymore. i've found out my true love is for fingers. i love them josh. i really do."

"k"

tyler took clikkie's fingers off and ate them. tyler and josh then ran away safely. clikkie however, is still lying on the ground, with no fingers. then, a guy in a red hood pops up with 2 extra eyebrows and 5 balloons in his hand.

"time to eat this hoe's toes. thank god i have dinner tonight!"