Missing - Meliodas has disappeared

Authors prove

I love every body here today. I hope you like. Also the are lemon  in this chapter. Please be aware. I do not own Nanatsu no Taizai, but I still hope that you'll vote for me.

---------------------------------------------

Meliodas Pove

I was going to the palace to see my girlfriend. On my way there I was punched behind the head as I fell unconscious. I heard a voice but I couldn't see who he was. I thought he was familiar due to his voice. I couldn't make out of what he said. I think he said this:

"Elder brother Meliodas. Dont worry. You'll be home in a bit. And that I did this because of not revenge but for my big brother Estarossa." He said as he was laughing and carried me away to an unknown place.

I didn't think that I would get kidnapped or be a victim of a murder spree. I am so sorry Elizabeth. And tell the others that I've been kidnapped by on other the ten commandments. I am so sorry.

Time skip

I woke and saw my self in a room a big not that I have known of. And then I heard a knock on the door. Wondering who it was. I had given them permission to come in.

"Enter."

"Your awake. Elder brother Meliodas. Do you know where you are yet?" The boy said as he walked in and closed the door.

"Yes. I think. But why am I-? NO WAY! ZELDRIS. IS THAT YOU? WHY DID YOU KIDNAP ME?"

"Isnt that obvious? I am going to give you the finest pleasure that you could have even asked for." Zeldris said with a smirk on his face.

Zeldris came closer and close enough to kiss me. I didn't even like it. But that's not what my body said.

"Mmmm.... Zeldris. Q...Quite testing me. Please."

"Then. Tell me what you want me to do about it? M.e.l.i.o.d.a.s." He asked with a smirk.

"I want you. I want you inside of me. I want you to ravage me. I want you to keep fucking me until I can't move my legs for a week."

"Oh. Meliodas. If that is what you want." He said with a deep yet pleasurable voice.

Zeldris ripped off my clothes.He thruster his nice hot cock in me. I moaned as loud as I could but no could hear us.

"Zeldris~. I love the way you ravage my body. Make me yours. Make your pet forever."

"Big brother. I gonna cum." He said as he reaches his limit.

"Then cum inside of me. Zeldris. Please cum inside of me. I gonna cum."

We came together and Zeldris fell on top of me exhausted and I was too. I knew that I wasn't going to go back to Elizabeth and the others so why even bother.

"I love you Zeldris. So much I think I might stay with you for all eternity."

"That is good to hear. Because your not leaving ever." Zeldris said.

I thought 'I am so sorry ElIzabeth. I am so sorry', I couldn't do anything to stop Zeldris for giving me the finest pleasure in all of history. I can't be with Elizabeth more than I wanted too. So I hope she can forgive me.

"Elizabeth..."

-------------------------------------------------

Elizabeth POV

I shattered a bottle thinking that Meliodas was in trouble. And guess what I was right. I was screaming. The others came and asked me what was wrong. I said that Meliodas was in trouble. And I was scared.

"We have to get Meliodas back."

"Elizabeth. I'm sure that he will be alright. I just know it. But yeah. It's best that we save him." Diane said as she had a worried look on her face.

I started to wondered who could have taken Meliodas. Probably the ten commandments because he was supposed to come and see me about something but I couldn't tell who or why the didi what they did.

"Meliodas. Hang in there. We're on our way."

-------------------------------------------------------

Author POV

Hey guys I am doing a series of Onced Loved here are the series order:

1. Onced Loved

2.Betrayed and Master

3.End of the Human Race

4. Discovery for War

5. The Destiny of Meliodas

6. No Return of the Leader

7. Finale of the Onced Loved- Meliodas's Choice

So yeah. I hope you guys enjoy this chapter so that way I can make a special. For those who shipped Meliodas x Zeldris.

Love all and bye bye.