My Friends Are Here

A/N 

Sorry it took so long to update. I was kind of busy with school and stuff. But let's get on with the story shall we.

-----------------------------------------------------

Elizabeth's Pov~

I noticed that Meliodas was no where to be seen. So I looked everywhere for him. I looked inside the castle, checked in with the boar hat and even asked the sins. They said they didn't know where Meliodas was either. It made me really worried about him. You think he is supposed to come home right about now. I wondered what happened to him Now I am really getting worried about him.

"Um. Guys have you seen Meliodas anywhere? I wanted to see if he wanted to go shopping with me today, but I can't find him anywhere. Especially in the castle where he was assigned to protect me."

"No sorry Elizabeth haven't seen him. What he's missing." Diane said with a surprised face.

"Diane? What's wrong and why are you screaming?" King said while rubbing his eyes.

"The captain's missing and Elizabeth can't find him anywhere." Diane said with a worried face.

"What?! THEN WHY ARE WE STANDING HERE! LETS FIND OUR CAPTAIN." King said with anger.

-----------------------------------------------------------

MELIODAS'S POV~

I waited for more of the demon kings order but it never came. I mean he kisses me. And I was shocked about it. I can't even control my own body becuase Zeldris made me feel pleasure that I never felt before and my dad basically owns me. I hate this. Elizabeth where are you? I miss you.

"Meliodas~. Let me give you a reward since you were being so good on behavior."

"Zeldris. I-"

"No no no~. No talking this is your favorite a kiss from your favorite demon brother." Zeldris smirked and it scared me.

"Mhmmmm.~"

"Your a little wet. Let's fix that shall we-"

BOOM! CRASH! THUD!

"Who was stupid enough to even invade our territory!" Zeldris said and it was only because they ruined his sex time with me.

-time skip-

"Meliodas hand in there. We're almost there. Just hang in there. Please." Elizabeth said when she shredded tears on my face.

Finally. I am finally free from that hell hole. Thank you my friends.

-------------------

Unknown's POV-

Fine we will let you be free Meliodas but you will be my sex slave and my whore. I'll make sure of it.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!

Who. I was trying to get that laugh out for weeks. Thank you Meliodas.~ I will see soon again.

---------------------------

A/N

Thank you guys for reading Onced Loved Book 1. Look forward to book 2 and see what happened then.