I'm Not Going Anywhere but To My Friends

A/N 

I want to thank you guys for supporting me even in the fanfic of mine. I just think that Zeldris x Meliodas is good shipping.  Anyway on to the story.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Meliodas POV

What is happening my body is just moving on its own. Why is though? That's right my father cast a spell on me not to disobey him. Man do I hate his guts.

'Meliodas come here. Right now." He said with a command in his voice.

"Yes, father. Do you need something?"

"Look at me and close your eyes."

"Of course."

What the. . . . is he. . . . he is. HE'S KISSING ME. Why in the holy name of the destroyer is he kissing me? That isn't right. He shouldn't be kissing me this way. I don't flow that way. And I of all demons should know that.

"Mhm...Aha..."

Why am I moaning? Oh yeah, that's right I can't control my own body because he put a control speel on me.

"Good boy. Meliodas now I heard from Zeldris that you were with your friends talking. What was it about?" he said.

"..."

"Answer me."He demanded.

"To kill you, father. That is all I know."

"Your lying. Aren't you? Maybe the spell wasn't strong enough. Then."He said with a smirk.

"Not only that but to break my and Elizabeth's curse."

"Okay. Then show me your left shoulder then." He said with blood red eyes.

"..."

"I erased your mark. Now go back to your room."He said with demand.

"Yes, father."