Meeting the Undertaker

We got into town and pulled up to a creepy looking funeral parlor and I didn't think about being the only one who walked in alone the lighting was dim I saw coffin a few of them

Alanna's POV

I don't know why this seems familiar to me this is crazy the lighting the smell of death it's self lingering in the air.

I shook my head and brushed it all off then I felt a hand on my shoulder I let out a little yell and heard " welcome to my parlor am I fitting you for a coffin even though you are too beautiful it would be sad to lose beauty such as you hehe I blushed and turned around he was tall silver hair with a hat his bangs covered his eyes he had black boots with a chain around his waist I saw one that had the year 1885 a/n ( not sure if that right sorry if I am) I t wrong) wait is it that, the door opened and I heard the man say "  my young Lord are you here for a fitting too hehe" ciel angrily replied "no I am here for information about the disappearing of children and anything else you know" the man turned to me and said " excuse me my dear I will be with you in a minute, he turned back to ciel and I saw the look on Sebastian's face and he said "careful undertaker that young lady is Sebastian's sister now please inform me on what you know" ciel waited and the undertaker said" you know what kind of payment I will need first"