am i crazy or confused

After my brother made undertaker laugh they got what they wanted but I said " I want to stay for a while remember I want to know about life and death as much as possible" they both nodded and left. Undertaker smiled and started eating what looked like a dog biscuit " would you like to try one my dear. I said " thank you as we both touched we had a flashback

I was in a bed coughing very hard to where I was coughing up blood I hear a woman's scream and her yelling a name " Adrian come quickly" I feel him get on the bed next to me and hold me close " are you scared you will catch this" I said very weakly " save your strength my love and no I have no fear of death it will come for me when my time is done" he was so calm I felt a hand in my other hand and heard " you have to come with me now we have to go Alanna " I felt my hand drop out of Adrian's and he dropped his head a wept. I didn't see where I was going it was black as night then a flame broke the darkness a voice a demon voice your ours now.

We broke the touch I looked at him puzzled " w-what was that I muttered " he lifted his bangs and said that was something you needed to see I saw his eyes oh that green that glow he's a reaper like grell. When he said my name for the first time it was as if he was saying it with love in his voice he held me close to him I noticed the scars and asked what happened. "Alanna I wanted to die with you I tried everything I had no reason for life without you, but when death came for me I didn't end up with you I was turned into a reaper I failed to die the way I wanted to and the reapers said since you failed you have to walk this Earth posing as human but immortal" he stopped and looked at me then said " I wonder if there is a way you can become a reaper I know you don't belong as a demon " my eyes widened "how did you know, I hate this punishment I am not evil" he kissed me softly I felt the love we had so many years ago I saw us younger.