Chapter 9 - Her Family

I woke up to Becca looking down at me. She was laying on her side rubbing her finger up and down my chest, "good morning, love."

I gave her a small smile before pushing my lips to hers. Her body automatically fell into mine. She put herself in top of me and slowly began to kiss my neck. She moved to my neck and started to lick. She trailed her tongue down to my pants. Her hands began to pull then down as her mouth began to open. Her left hand grabbed my dick and put it in her mouth. Her tongue moved slowly and her bodies moved below. She moved so that her body was flat. Her mouth continued to move as her hand moved faster. She let go and her kith took control. Her tongue licked the top as her lips kissed. She looked up at me and moved it back in. I began to cum and she swallowed to clean. Her mouth still moved and her eyes were closed.

I pulled her back up and flipped us over. She raises her hands and I grabbed them tight. She began to pant as I pushed myself in. Her legs were raised and I pressed harder. She let out a yelp and I slowly let go. Her hands stayed high while her legs moved to my hip. She slowly let go and we switched our legs.

Now her legs were straight and mine were bent. She raised her waist up and my hips still thrusted. Her voice spoke, "Eat me, baby."

I switched my body over so that we were on opposite ends. I began to lick her clit as I thrusted my hips into her mouth. She quietly moans and if only made my tongue twist harder. She flipped us over so she was on top. Her hips would thrust as my tongue would twirl. Her moans grow softer as her body slowed down.

She laid down flat and raised her ass up. I sat up and had my knees on the bed. I grabbed her hair as I push myself inside. She began to moan as I pulled her head up. Her back was bent while she was throwing her ass back.

I pulled out and her back was wet. I grabbed a towel to whip is up so she could lay down. 'that was great' I heard her say know my head. I laughed out loud and she began to giggle.

"Did you like that?" I asked out loud and she shook her head yes. "All of it?" I asked pointing to her neck and she paused.

"Well you were right, it only hurt at first," she laughed and I just nodded.

"Are you happy?" I questioned and a smile appeared on her face. Her head nodded 'yes' and my wolf howled. She was with us, forever and always.

"More than happy," she said before getting up and getting in the shower. As she showered, I went and grabbed us breakfast. I made us both a bowl of cereal. I walked up to see her covered with her towel as she dried her hair. When she heard me walk up, I motioned to the cereal and she smiled. I set hers down on the nightstand before beginning to eat. By the time she finished drying her hair, I was ready for my shower. I got in and began to scrub my body. I washed my hair and rinsed before getting out. "I have to go home today!" I heard her yell into the bathroom.

I got out the shower with a frown to show her I didn't want her to leave, "I know." I dried my hair with a towel before going into my closet and getting dressed. I came out in gray sweatpants and a black t shirt to see her in the same thing. "That was not planned," I said motioning to my outfit and she looked down at herself before laughing.

"Let's just go," she said while putting on a jacket. I nodded and made sure she had all her things. We got in the car and I took her home. She leaned over and kissed me before pulling her jacket up to cover her mark. "I can't let them see," she said and I nodded sadly.

"I love you," I said as she got out of the car.

"I love you too," she said before closing the door and going inside.

***

I woke up Sunday anxious to see my mate. I hated going a day without seeing her and I had to wait until tonight. Her grandparents were coming to town for the game and they hate my kind. I spent my day running the boarders with my men and scheduling cover around Becca's home while I'm there.