1st - Can's Problem

Note: Sorry for all typos, messy grammar and strange storyline. LOL and fyi, English is not my mother's language. So, sorry for all the mistakes I made in this fanfic.

So, have fun with My Absurd Imagination ^o^

Brak!

"What?!"

Ms. Preya and Lemon were both shocked when they heard Can--the only boy in the Kirakorn family, standing from his seat and hit the table with his voice rising several octaves.

"Phi Can..." Lemon trying to calm his brother. "Don't be angry, na... Phi Champ is a good person. You should be happy because our Mom finally met a nice guy."

"But, He is My friend, Ley!!" Can shouted in an angry voice mixed with disappointment, then he looked back at his mother. "Why does it have to be him, Mom? Phi Champ is even younger than you! He is only 5 years older than me! And what are you saying now? Want to marry him?!"

"Can..." with a guilty expression, Ms. Preya looked at his eldest son. "I'm sorry, na.. I know this is wrong and..."

"Then break up with him!"

"I can't!"

"Why?!" Can looked frustrated at his mother. "You know this is wrong, but you don't want to break up with him?!"

"Because I love him!" said Ms. Preya without hesitation.

"What?" Can's eyes widen. "Love?! You say you love him?!" his voice grew even higher.

"Phi Can..." Lemon tried to calm him down, but Can was too angry and felt very disappointed.

The young man then turned and walked out of his house, leaving his younger sister and his mother with a head that felt so hot--as if wanted to explode at that moment.

"Can!"

His mother call his name, hoping his son would stop and turn to her, but Can kept walking without looking back at them

Ms.Preya wants to chase Can and try to explain everything to her son, but Lemon holds her hand.

"Ley..."

"Mom, let Ley talk to Phi Can, na..." Lemon smiled, then hurried after Can who had gone somewhere now.

***

***

***

While carrying his lovely dog--Gucci. Can just let Gucci continue to walk and 'lead him' to a park that is located in the middle of the city.

"Hah... This is very tiring," Can sit on a bench right under the big tree. "My head feels like it's going to break! Gucci... what should I do now?" He raised his head, staring at the blue evening sky.

"Am I a bad son?" Can asked to Gucci who only stared back at him while blinking occasionally. "Am I wrong because I forbid My Mom to love another Guy?" Can breathe heavily. "But why Phi Champ? Among all the men in this world, why should Phi Champ who be My Mom Boyfriend?!" he groaned in frustration.

While Can was busy spilling all the complaints in his heart to Gucci, he did not realize, if a handsome young man who was standing on the side of the park, looked at him with a tingling smile on the corner of his lips.

The young man chuckled, assuming Can's funny behavior because he kept talking to a big dog sitting next to him--who clearly couldn't understand what he meant.