Chapter 15.

CHAPTER FIFTEEN.

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED 2015.

*******

KATHRYNE'S P.O.V

The word of God tells us what love is like and what love does: Love is patient, love is kind, love is not jealous. Love does not brag and is not arrogant. It does not act unbecomingly. It does not seek its own, it is not provoked, and it does not take into account a wrong suffered. It does not rejoice in unrighteousness, but rejoices with the truth, for love bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, and endures all things, but above all, love never fails.

"Kathryne William, will you take this man as your lawfully wedded husband, to live together after God's ordinance in the holy estate of Matrimony? Will you love him, comfort him, honour, and keep him in sickness and in health; and, forsaking all others, stay only with him, so long as you both shall live?", the priest asked calmly while looking at me.

I stood there frozen. Neither able to talk nor breath properly. I felt the burning stares from the thousand-plus people who came to witness this sudden wedding of the season. I looked over to my soon-to-be husband's face. He gazed at me with a deep emotion etched across his face which I was not able to fathom at all.

"I..."..

________________________

sixteen hours ago...

After Xavier dropped the major bomb on me and walked away, I stood there stunned and lost. Tomorrow's ours wedding. What the hell is going on!. I felt all the energy I had get sucked out of my body, leaving me helpless and weak. The day, the most special day I every dreamt of experiencing, suddenly felt like walking on sharp pieces of a broken glass.

Sighing, I dragged myself towards the couch and dropped myself on the old thing. What will happen to Ethan?. I will not leave him at Mawa's house and get married. Wherever I go, he goes with me, Xavier will just have to deal with it!. "Oh no!. I didnt tell Mawa about Xavier.", I said out loud. My life is officially screwed. She will be so dissapointed and angry at me.

I laid there just thinking about the consequences I would have to live with. A loveless marriage. Although I wasn't an incurebly romantic person, I hoped to find true love like how my parents did. They were unseperable, so madly and deeply in love. I desired that but eventually we can't always get what we want.

A loud banging noise broke me out of my thoughts. I stood up and walked towards the door. I prayed it wasn't Xavier banging on my door again. I will slam the damn thing on his face if he came back to watch me suffer.

"You better open up this freakin' door Kathryne David William!.", Nina screamed between the hard knocks.

Well crap!. I swear nothing gets past this girl.

I blankly walked towards the door, ready to face my best friend's wrath. I took a much needed breath before grasping the door knob only to reveal the strongest willed girl I ever knew crying.

"Nina?". I tried pulling her in with me but she stood her ground. She wiped her tears away and cleared her throat.

"Firstly, I hate you. How dare you plan your own wedding without telling me!. Secondly, you have a lot of explaining to do and lastly I better be your maid of honour or else I'm kicking your British bum I swear!.", she breathed out and threw herself on me.

I hugged her tightly and that finally broke me. All the pent up tension and mixed emotions were let loose. I don't know for how long I stood there crying in Nina's arms, not really caring if people saw us. I had every damn right to cry.