Yoongi was sitting on a bench next to a music shop he worked in.
He was observing everything surrounding him. The people, cars, buildings. Everything.
Including something that just appeared in his hand....

Yoongi felt like screaming. He stood up, hiding the box in his pocket.
Trying to calm himself down, he started walking towards the shop.
He knew something will happen. That's why you get those pills.
To save someone...Or yourself.
Some people unfortunately use it to make their meaningless wishes come true, while there's danger they were supposed to help with.
The pills are a warning.
They always were.

Three. He got three.
He didn't know if it's good or no.
A reason to celebrate, or a reason to cry.

People will judge anyway.
No matter who you really are the more pills you get the better person you are. That's what people think is true. That whoever is giving these pills out, is giving more to the people who will use it in the sake of others.

,, Hello" someone entered the shop ,, I would like to buy guitar picks, do you have those? "

,, O-of course we have guitar p-picks" the stranger laughed. Yoongi didn't know if he stuttered, because he was still nervous or because how pretty the guy was. That was a combo.

,, That will be 4$" he gave him the package.
,, Thank you!" he smiled and headed towards the doors.
Then he stopped.
,, What's wrong? " Yoongi asked.
,, Frick, there's a storm outside. I live 20 minutes - walking by feet- away from here. Do you mind if I stayed here until the weather will.. Calm down a bit?" he laughed nervously.
,, UM... Of course I don't! You can stay as long as you want.... Uhm, until I'll have to close the shop"
,, Thank you" he smiled and sat down next to the exit.

Yoongi didn't know what to do.
He still had the pills in his pocket and he didn't like the idea of leaving them in his house. He wanted to have them with himself in case something would happen.
,, Could you tell me y-your name? " he finally spoke to the client. Yoongi didn't know why he wanted to know this guy better. Usually he wouldn't interact with his clients that much. This time, he made an exception.
,, Hoseok" he smiled at him.
,, I'm Yoongi"
,, Nice to meet you, Yoongi"