The thing that happened that scars him

Lloyd's POV
It's three in the morning and I'm still awake I rolled over on my side groaning I looked over at the bed where Kai once slept with me I still remembered what happened
Flashback
"Chop chop everybody up it's time for 5 o'clock training" I heard my uncle yell Kai was still sleeping he looked cute when he slept I shaked the thought out of my head 'no he loves Skylor not me' I got up to wake up Kai "hey it's time for 5 o'clock training" I told him he groaned and got up I was already in my ninja outfit and Kai quickly got ready I hated 5 o'clock training cause I liked to sleep in we all went into the training area Sensei told us that we're going to be doing hand to hand combat training no powers or weapons I hated doing this I was unlucky enough to be paired up with Kai "oh this is going to be fun" I said I got in the area were Kai was and I readied Myself to fight Kai was the first to swing a punch at me I dodged it I then swung a punch at him after a few more times of doing that he swung so fast and hard he punched me right in the jaw sending me backwards he ran over to me to see if I was okay then I felt something go over me 'anger' my eyes glowed green like really green and green flames appeared in my hands and I sent them at Kai hitting him I gasped at what I just did he then looked up at me pissed 😡 he lunged towards me jumped up and kicked me right in the stomach my jaw already hurt from the punch but now he kicked me in the stomach I looked up at him and started to cry I ran to my room and locked the door.
End of flashback
I just can't believe Kai would do that I thought he cared about me too I know he loved Skylor but he also cared about me I started crying into my pillow.