A enemy is back

Quick side note I decided that I would upload the next few chapters now since we hit 1000 reads and also morro is back.

Lloyd's POV
I kinda miss jay since he went to his parents house and I kinda have feelings for him that I never got to tell him I slowly stood up limping to the kitchen to get breakfast if your wondering what happened Kai got a hold of my leg and twisted it so I'm having a hard time walking I saw zane making pancakes "good morning zane" I told him with a small smile on my face he turned around and smiled seeing me out of my room "good morning lloyd Kai has already had breakfast so he is back in his room" Zane told me I give a sigh of relief cause I didn't have to see the evil smile of Kai again for now. After I ate my breakfast I went to see my mom who was sick with the flu I opened the door to her room and stood by her bed "hey mom are you feeling any better" She opened her eyes and sat up "not really Ive been throwing up all night and part of this morning I see your doing better" her weak wore out voice said "I love you mom I'm glad I'm finally out of bed I hope you feel better I'm going to my room to watch tv before training" I told her I walked out of the room and headed towards my bedroom. I'm tired I just got back from a torturous training period I had no time to even watch tv before Sensei brought the Gong out I was watching Gravity falls when I saw a glowing shadow in the corner of my room I thought it was cole since he's still a ghost but I took a good look and saw somebody even worse morro "hello lloyd missed me".