TWO

CHAPTER TWO!

CHAPTER TWO!

Click, clack, click, clack!

Those were the quiet footsteps of the third princess of Liones, Elizabeth. Many know her since she was brought in the line of royalty. They remember her for her nice light white hair and blue and golden eyes. She was recognizable and that was now going against her, for she was on a mission.

A mission of escaping.

Well, more like just going outside.

Lately, there have been reports of heinous crimes spreading throughout the kingdom. Due to this, King Liones, Elizabeth's father, had issued more security around the castle and his daughters are watched more closely! This meant restricted access outside the castle for the servants and members of the royal family. It wasn't just for the royal family but also those residing in the kingdom as well. Nowadays, it wasn't too uncommon to see more knights patrolling the streets.

This drove Elizabeth crazy! She hasn't been able to go outside even to the castle garden or the bridge! Being alone in her room was torture for her. Especially since Meliodas and The Seven Deadly Sins were on that expedition and most of the guards are doing more to crack down on recent crimes.

Though the king announced that the sins would be arriving back home today, Elizabeth, of course, being six did not know this so she had to resort to extreme measures. Instead of waiting for her grown playmates to come, she was going to sneak outside and just a breath of fresh air and quickly sneak back. Hey, King Liones could be a nice king whenever he wanted but when he was mad that switch was locked. Elizabeth continues down the hallways as quickly yet quietly as she can.

"Have you heard about that new maiden in town?"

"Why she's gorgeous!"

Oh no! Elizabeth gasps, looking around in a quick sweat. The knights continue on their way still chatting about their affairs completely ignoring the princess. Once the coast is clear, Elizabeth peaks her head out from behind the window curtains. She giggles before dashing off to her original destination.

Meanwhile, far away from her was Jol. The little miracle was looking around her small garden, kneeling on one of the patches of grass. She moves her hands around the bushes of grown berries and smiled as it was ripped and ready for the picking.