Day 1, my love

12/31/18
"What the fuck is up ya buttercups" I laughed as I was watching my fave YouTuber Smii7y. I paused the video for a break and walked down stairs to get a glass of water. Ugh one day I'll meet you Smii7y but today's not that day. I sigh getting a little depressed over the thought of never meeting my internet crush. I walk back to my office and decide to go live on twitch. Which has about 10,000 subscribers, which I won't complain but I wish I had more to be able to be noticed by Smii7y.....

"Hey guyssss" I said as more and more people join. "Thanks for joining lively.cat22" I wave and answer comments. "Well what game should I play?" I ask the viewers. I wait a sec before I get a lot of comments telling me to play Csgo. So I started it up and switched my face cam to my computer screen. I started getting a bunch of donations. And I thanked the donators. I was playing and died and I checked the comments section and everyone was going crazy that smii7y was watching. And at that second my heart legit stopped when I saw him comment
(Bold is smii7y and normal is you responding to him)
Heyyyyyy
"Noooooooo that is not the real smii7y is it???" I stopped the game and went full face cam and watched the comments section.
Yeah it's the real me I kept getting tweeted by people asking me to check you out.
"Well, I mean your my favorite YouTuber and I talk about you quite a lot on here" I respond with a cute giggle. By now I've gained 10,000 more subs since smii7y arrived.
You do?
"Yeah I literally just got done watching your latest video before the stream" I say I read more comments and they're all saying how cute we are and that I'm flirting.
Damb that's nice but wanna play csgo with me?
"Omg ofc" I say turning the game back on and I look on the screen and I get an invite from smii7y on discord and happily join and we started chatting.
"Heyyy (your username)"
"Oh my real name is (y/n)"
"Beautiful name, you can just call me smitty....." he smiles we have face cams on and we look at each other for a good couple of seconds and then look away I go back to my stream and answer a couple of comments while smii7y set up our game. "Ok I got the game I'm sending an invite"
"K" I respond going back to the comments they were freaking out and asking to see his face and saying we were 'gonna date' I laughed and then looked back at smii7y and he was just staring at my features.

-Hrs of playing later-
I ended the stream and smitty and I were just talking we exchange numbers and social media's and more we got to know each other and even flirted with each other. He was so sweet and his smile lit up the cam. We said our goodbyes because I started to feel sick and logged off. I went to bed wondering what the fuck just happened. And questioned if it were just a dream. Turns out it wasn't. I slept peacefully knowing I finally met smii7y.