Day 6 my surprise

1/5/19
I wake up from my king sized bed and I walk down stairs. To get something to eat. I grabbed some eggs and a pan and some butter. I started off by putting the pan on my stove and then turned it on high. I put some butter into the pan and want till it melts. It sizzles up and I spread the melted butter all throughout the pan and then cracked an egg and opened it over the pan and I let it sit. I finished cooking a couple eggs and turned the stove off and sat down. At my table.

Why am I so lonely. I swear I'm gonna fair alone. I wanted some people to live here with me because My house is so big for just one person. I heard a knock on my door and it was so early I didn't think twice about who it could be. I answered the door and there I see him. My internet crush. Smitty. Standing there with a vlogging camera pointing it at me.

"No fucking wayyyyy" I screamed.

"Told you, I was coming!!!" Smitty screamed back

I ran into his arms and jumped onto him and wrapped my legs around his waist. He walked in and shut the door I jump off and I see a stunned Smitty.

"What?" I questioned he looked around the house and his eyes landed back onto me.

"Your house is so amazing!" He said still at a lost for words.

"Oh yeahhh, my parents are business people and got this house as a vacation home. and when I wanted to move out I moved here and bought it from them. So now here I am in a mansion all alone. You know younger me didn't think the lonely part but it's great for when I have to stream, I don't bother everyone.

"Wow, mind if a vlog in here, I know some people are skeptical about showing their house to their followers." Smitty said holding his camera up.

"Yeah I don't care I just never shown my house only part that fans have seen is the corner of my office." I laughed.

"Well we can kill 2 birds with one stone." Smitty paused "I can vlog the house tour your gonna give me!!!" He smiled.

"Oh sounds fun." I replied.