Day 2 my editing

1/1/19
Me and smii7y been talking for a week now he's recorded some gameplay with me in it. I've been gaining followers on everything. I would say we are becoming really good friends. It was Monday morning and I was just sitting at home I was debating whether or not to stream, because with fame also comes hate. Yes people have been hating on me and a little on smii7y, it's fangirls who are being rude, smii7y told me to just ignore it and that they're just jealous of us being friends. Don't even get me started on the fanfics...... but I decided not and to just text Smitty.
(Bold is him. Italics is you)
Hey, wyd?
Just editing, hbu?
Oh wanna FaceTime while you edit?
Sure, I'm stressed rn I really need a break.
Ok I'll call you.

I went to my office and went to FaceTime Smitty. He picked up immediately.
"Heyyyy"I said waving and trying to look cute.

"Hi cutie" he responded smiling.

   We sat there talking about editing and he even taught me how to I ended up helping him. He sent half of his recordings to me and I started editing his video in the style he uses we sat there on FaceTime with our headphones on editing away after a couple hours we finally finished and I sent back the edited clips all I really did was a couple of zooms at times and put captions on the really funny stuff, he watched a couple of he edits and looked up smiling.

"What are they bad?" I asked getting worried.

"No!, these are just really good. Probably better then my editing" he responded.

"Wow thank you but it wasn't hard so feel free to let me edit anything else for you!" I said with a little giggle.

"Thanks cutie!" He said looking at my features and went back to talking and joking around he was waiting for the video to upload so we were blowing off time. "Oh shoot! I completely forgot" he said checking his phone.

"Forgot what?" I said getting worried.

"I have dinner with John and I'm 20 minutes late!!!" He said getting up he said goodbye quickly and logged off. Just then I got an invite to a chat on discord. I look at who sent the invite and it read..... H2O delirious. I accepted since I watch his videos as well.

"Hello?" A husky/goofy voice asks.

"Oh hey" I respond it's awkward because he doesn't have a face cam but he can see me.

"I saw you buzzing around lately, I was wondering if we could record later?" He says he sounded happy but also nervous for my answer.

"Ofc, But I don't record I usually just stream here and there!" I said looking at the camera.

"That's ok you can stream while we play if you want." He chuckled.

"Ok" I smiled "what would you like to play?" I finished.

"I was think me and you could play human fall flat" he laughed "not trying to sound weird or anything..... but your really cute!" He stated

"Oh" I blushed "thank you" I respond. I get human fall flat set up on my screen. "I've never played this before because I just bought the game." I said

"That's ok it makes it more fun" he said I could tell he was smiling because the way his voice sounded.

"Ok I'll start my stream right now." I said looking at my other monitor.

"I already started recording." He laughed.

"Ok......3.....2......1.....and were live!" I yelled.

After playing the game and getting multiple comments whether we were together or not...... people really like to ship others don't they. We finally finished the stream and said goodbyes we played a little extra hour of the game for extra content for dels video because can't post same content. We finally got an extra hr for Del and he ended the video. I was so relieved. I went and checked my stream stats and saw that  a lot more people followed me and got 5x the donations usually after streams I have a couple 100 dollars from donations but today was over 2,000 dollars. Wow I saw that Del/ Jonathan, as he told me...... tweeted out to fans to join my stream. We said our goodbyes and exchanged numbers and logged off for the day.

What a good day......