Day 5 my apology

1/4/19
I was sitting on the couch watching bird box when I got a text. I pause the movie and went to read who texted me this late at night.

Smittyboi
Get on discord rn please

You
Ok....

I got up and went to my office I turned on my monitors and went on discord I got an invite to a private lobby. I joined and I saw Smitty.

"Hey (y/n), I wanted to apologize, I was being so over the top dramatic...." he said.

"No I'm sorry I shouldn't have led you on." I replied looking down my eyes started to water so I shut my cam off.

"What's wrongs where did you go?" Smitty asked.

"I don't deserve to be your friend Smitty" I sighed

"Don't say that!" Smitty said sternly.

"I'm gonna go I'm trying to stay away from the internet until all that hate and drama goes away." I said with tears in my eyes holding them back the best I could.

I quickly log off and shut everything down I go to my room and plop onto the bed letting all the tears stream down my face. I've been trying to do what Vanoss said, to stay away for a bit, but it's been a week and a half since it started and it's getting worse. I'm gaining followers, yes, but all they're doing is hating on me. I never thought that meeting my internet crush would come with this much back lash I just wish I could go back and change things. I got a message on my phone and checked it. It was Smitty.

I still love you and will always love you give me your address and I'll be there as soon as I can.... I can't go without you any longer I want to hug you and hold you and possibly even kiss you.

I smiled and read the text a second time, but slower and replied.

(Your address... or a fake one 😂) come quick Smitty I wanna do the same thing.

I send the text and instantly fell asleep.

The next morning I get a text from delirious and he wanted to play video games so I decided to we played this new game hello neighbor but it's multiplayer so we played with, ohm, cartoonz, chilled, and gorillaphant.....

I was innocent and delirious told me to follow him.

"How do I know your not trying to trick me huh?"I asked

"You can't he's probably trynna kidnap you" cartoonz said

"Yeah" I said and turned around I followed cartoonz as I trust him I see delirious slowly trailing behind. I don't know the map to well but Cartoonz took me to the the opposite side of the house he turned around slowly and turned into neighbor.... well shit

"Hahahaha" he laughed as he grabbed me

"Nuuuuuu helpppppp itsssss cartoonz hessss got meeee" I screamed. Then delirious appears and throws a chair at him he drops me and me and delirious run. We finally find the group and tell them that cartoonz is the neighbor.

We all ended up loosing. We're at the loading screen and the boys wanted to play another round but I was hungry so I told them I was hon post mates. I order from (favorite place to eat) and what I ordered was (your order from said place) I sat back down  and the match already started o was the neighbor. I evil grin rose onto my cheeks and I went after all the boys let's just say I won.

"Well you you guys wanna play a different game?" I asked getting a little bored.

"Idk" ohm says. Just then I heard my door bell being rung

"Mai food is here boys I'll be right back!!!" I said. I ran down my stairs grabbed my food and then ran back up stairs to my desk. "Ok I'm back." I yelled putting my headset back on.

"Damn not so loud (y/n)" delirious says laughing. We were playing skribbl.io and my word was school. I drew flames and a school building. "This place was hell for 12 years." I said everyone guessed it except delirious instead of 'school' he put 'scool' but he finally got it last second.

"I hateeee this gameeee" delirious yells we all laugh and continue drawing. I was eating and when I went to type the word I spilt my drink on my keyboard.

"Ohhhh shitttt" I yelled

"What?" They all yelled back

"I went to type the word" I paused "and I spilled my drink and now it's everywhere oh my god I can't this is horrible" I get up and grab some towels and wipe it up everyone continued to play. "You know my desk and keyboard will be sticky all day." I say from the opposite side of the room.

"Why is she so far away" I hear someone say and they all laugh from my headset.

"I can hear y'all still shut up I'm dealing with this mess" I yell and started laughing. I finally get my spare keyboard and hook it up and start playing. "Ok bitches I'm back and ready" I say

We played different video games all day and everyone logged off I see Smitty on still so I decide to invite him to chat and he did we just talked and I told him about my keyboard incident.

I fell asleep in my office on face time with Smitty.

"I can't wait to see you soon (y/n)" I hear Smitty say before completely passing out