"Thank you."

aye S/O to my other book LOL go read it
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Camila's pov;

I was walking towards the side of the stage to watch Bea's performance but when I walked pass her dressing room i saw someone was in there.

Me thinking some fan broke in like last time.

"Who are you?" I asked the girl and I couldn't really see her face because her back was facing me.

She turned and I can't help but feel like I've seen her before.

"Oh my god!!!! You're C-c-camila!" She squealed

"I'm guessing you're a fan? How did you get here though?"

realization appeared on her face

"Oh my friend fainted when Bea approached us and she took y/n here to rest"

That's when it clicked "y/n? You're Jade?"

She nodded and started fangirling when i said her name

I saw a girl laying down on the couch "is that y/n?" She nodded

My face lit up and I walked towards her. I stare at her beautiful face.

"Aww She's gonna miss the opening acts though"

I felt bad because I know how badly she wanted to see Bea perform.

"Yeah. Oh we should splash some water on her face, maybe she'll wake up and still make it for Bea's performance."

I nodded and get a glass of water. I handed it to Jade and she have this evil smirk on so I changed my mind.

Instead of letting Jade do the job,I did it instead. She pouted but watched me splashed the water on her friend's face

Y/n groaned and wiped her face "Why is my fave wet?" She opened her eyes "And why am I seeing an angel?"

I'm pretty sure my face is beet red right now. "I'm sorry but I splashed some water on you to wake you up."

She nodded and fixed her gaze towards Jade. "Where are we?" She asked Jade

"Bea's dressing room." She replied

She sat up "Did I fainted in front of her?!" She asked with embarrassment on her tone

Jade laughed "Yep" she said popping the 'p'

"Fucking great" She huffed and after a while, she quickly stood up and looked at Jade "She's still doing her show right?"

Jade looked at her weirdly and nodded "yeahhhh" she trailed off

She squealed "I can watch her show! Come on J!" She tugged on Jade's arm.

Seeing her so excited and happy makes me happy but sad at the same time because it's not because of me but because of Bea (woah 😂 that's a lot of because)

I sighed sadly "well, I have to go get ready. See you both later. Bye" I waved and when i was about to closed the door, Y/n called my name and I turned around to face her

I was so surprised that she kissed my cheek "Thank you." She gave me a cute smile before leaving the dressing room to watch Bea's performance

I'm still standing there with a hand on my cheek where she kissed me and a big goofy smile on my lips

I didn't realized I've been standing there like a statue for quite some time.

"Hey camz, why are you frozen like a statue there?" I jumped when I heard Lauren's voice

My cheeks turned bright red "uh,nothing!" I said quickly before running away from her. I ended up inside our dressing room.

I only saw Ally sleeping on one of the couches. I quietly approached her and sat on the opposite couch.

Y/n, Y/n, Y/n

Is all that have been on my mind. I don't know why she's my 24/7 thoughts.I mean we just met and i don't think i like her in that way...

"You're trying to burn a hole magically mila?" I heard ally's raspy voice due to just waking up. I looked at her and smiled before i shook my head

"Hey,what's wrong?" She asked me with a curious yet concerned looks. This is why i love Ally at time like this,She always make sure we're okay.

"It's nothing alls. Thanks though" i told her but i knew she's not convinced but she let go of it which I'm thankful for..

~~~~~~
A/n

Badum,badum

You've met thee one and only Camila Cabello :)))

-MLIC