Break a leg

Your pov;

"Woah,you guys are one of the best crowds ever! I love you! Now please welcome the girls of Fifth harmony!" Bea shouted.

the crowds goes crazy when all the lights turns off.Jade and I wished them luck and Camila unexpectedly hugged me.

I laughed and hugged her back. "Go and break a leg. wait! No don't break your leg. I-i mean-"

She laughed and whispered in my ears "i know what you mean princess. You're so cute!" She let go of me when Dinah called for her to hurry up.

She waved at me and gave me a cute smile before walking towards the center of the stage with a big smile.

I smiled at her dorkiness. "Ooooh flirting with other chicks huh? I'm gonna tell Bea!" I rolled my eyes at her stupidity.

I slap the back of her head "shut up Jade." She pouted and sticked out her tongue.

"Hey guys!" Bea approach us and i had to control myself from fangirling!

"H-h-hello bea" I stuttered "hi" Jade greeted her with no struggle

She smiled at us and looked at me "are you okay now y/n?"

My cheeks turned red and i nodded "y-yeah t-t-thanks"

She hugged me "no problem cutie. Hey, i have to go but can i talk to you in private?" She whispered before letting me go

My brows furrowed and i nodded hesitantly. Her face lights up so i guess its a good thing?

"Hi" she said with a big smile which I can't help but found it adorable. I laughed "hi"

"You're beautiful and can i get your number?" She asked me straightforwardly but still with that adorable smile

I choked on my saliva and quickly composed myself and blushed "t-t-thanks you're beautiful too and s-s-sure" I stuttered

She gave me her phone and I entered my digits. When I finished putting my number inside her phone I sneakily took a selfie without her knowing when a crew called her name and she turned her back towards me.

She looked at me again and i handed her phone back. She smiled and kissed my cheek as a thank you before heading towards the crew member that called her earlier

I went to Jade and she was dancing and singing along to the songs. I laughed and shook my head at this dork.

I sneaked up behind her "BOO!" She jumped and I laughed loudly at her reaction.

"B-b-bro,you should see your face!" I laughed again,my stomach already hurting.she punched my arm and i pouted

"That's what you got,you bitch." She huffed and rolled her eyes. I gave her my puppy eyes "I'm sowwy" she groaned and pushed my face away "whatever" suddenly my throat felt dry and I groaned because I don't have any drinks with me.

"Yo, do you think there's a vending machine anywhere?" I asked her.She shrugged without looking at me. I rolled my eyes "fine,I'll go look for one"

I began my adventure of #whereisthevendingmachine

~~~~~~
A/n

Hehehehe hi :))

-MLIC