New Years Day!!!

Katsuki and Izuku were planning to celabrate the New Year together alone ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) in their dorm.(aHEM THIS IS A CHRISTIAN HOUSEHOLD SO NO LENNYS) They only wanted to celabrate by cooking. "Katsuki what should we cook for dinner?"Izuku asked. "Hmmmm.. maybe-" Katsuki was caught off by Izuku saying "kATSUDON!" "That's what I was gonna say."Katsuki said. "He really is my true love heh." Katsuki thought in his mind smiling. "okay lets cook!" Izuku said. They got their stuff ready and started cutting the vegatables. Whilst Izuku was cutting the veggies, Katsuki snook behind him and gave him a hug from behind. "Ack!" Izuku got scared from the sudden action. "I love you." Katsuki said. "I love you too my kacchan." Izuku said. They were enjoying their silent peace. Until... *insert door slamming open* "Bakug-" Class 1-A bursted in Bakugo's room. "What the hell do you want guys?!" Katsuki said; still holding Izuku tight and close to him so no one can pull him away from him. "U-uh are you coming t-to the new year p-party?" Kirishima asked. "WELL-" Katsuki was cut off. "N-no we are a-actually planning t-to celabrate it here..(kacchan please stop squeezing me..)"Izuku said. "Can we join-"Ochaco was about to ask but Katsuki cut her off by saying "hELL NO" "Oh well, guys lets go!" Ochako said. They all left and before she went outside she smiled at deku. 

~Time skip ~ brought to you by all might ',:^D

Katsuki and Izuku were about to eat. Before Izuku pulled out his chair to sit, Katsuki hugged him. "Ack! Jeez kacchan stop doing this all of a sudden."Izuku said. "Its not my fault you're too cute."Katsuki said. They ate and then Katsuki pulled Izuku out of his chair. "Ah! Kacchan what are you?!-" Katsuki put soft music on the speaker they had. It was the one they listened to when they were kids. They danced to the music. "My favorite song when I was a kid... you remembered that." Izuku said having tears forming in the corners of his eyes. "Izuku? Are you crying? Im so sorry let me-"Katsuki said looking so worried. "N-no don't stop the song.. I'm just so happy that you remember that and it brings me the happy memories." Izuku said smiling. They kissed and hugged. " *door slams open* "GUYS IT'S NEW YEAR!-" class 1-A paused. "O-oh u-um sorry we'll just go now.."Kaminari and class 1-A said. Katsuki and Izuku yelled; "WHY YOU LITTL-"

I wanted to end it here. Happy new year guys!!! Next part will be out in 2019!! qaaq
(and no there wont be a sequel where izuku and katsuki chase and beat up all of class 1-A :_D)

BYE NOW
(Gutom na ako gusto ko lechon kawali)

any asians out there?