first month

Izuku's stomach was pretty much a basketball by now. He craved for weird foods and Katsuki was so annoyed because Izuku craved for food at the earliest times. Sometimes Izuku would get hungry randomly at 2:00 am. But it was worth it since lzuku was so cute and his child would be fed. It's been one month since they found out they have a child. Izuku was always in need of Katsuki. Sometimes he had to leave his work early since Izuku was so paranoid that he'll be in labor but in reality it's just a false alarm. Katsuki is always calm when it comes to Izuku and his child. But if someone hurts them, he's gonna have to beat their butts. ( nO swearing in my house) Katsuki has become a loving and calm guy. Izuku was surprised since Katsuki could be so calm. They love each other and their child.
"Hey Kacchan! Can I get a job even if I'm pregnant?" Izuku asked his love "No and why would you want to do that? Izu, you have me." Katsuki answered back. " Fineee. And I wanted to because I don't wanna be alone with my child. I want to be with people who can be there in case of an emergency. So you don't have to worry about me all the time." Izuku said. "Izuku don't say that. I'm here to protect you. I'm your future husband. I'm supposed to care for you" Katsuki recalled. "I know.. W-WAIT WHAT! YOURE MY FUTURE WHAT?!" Izuku yelled. "Husband. And..." Katsuki knelt down and held a black box in front of Izuku. "K-Kacchan!...." Izuku froze and cried in his hands. "Izuku Midoriya, Will you make me the happiest man in the world and marry me?" Katsuki said desperately whilst crying. "Katsuki Bakugo, Kacchan. Don't cry and my answer is...Yes. Yes I love you! I'll except you as my husband!" Izuku cried out with tears of joy. "I love you and our kid so much." Katsuki said while sliding the ring up Izuku's ring finger. "I also love you too Kacchan" Izuku said crying tears of joy. "Dumb Kacchan.... Why would you cry anyways I would say yes....." Izuku said hugging Katsuki. "I panicked there for a second stupid Izuku..." Katsuki replied.

Oml this is super long lmao anyways the next chapter will be the preparation of the wedding yay ok I gtg now bye iwd

Wowsers 410 words aaaaa