Happy( late) Valentine's Day!(Wedding Special)

Katsuki and Midoriya were super excited to have their wedding. They didn't get to see each other since the groom isn't allowed to see his bride. ( aa yess of course Midoriya is the bride duhh) Katsuki was in the middle of tying his bow tie. But then Kirishima bursted in the room saying" BAKUGO HURRY ITS TIME TO START THE WEDDING!!" Katsuki and Kirishima ran to the church as fast as he can without ruining his suit. Luckly they weren't late. In fact, they were pretty early. Like an hour till the wedding actually starts. "KIRISHIMA YOU DAMN LIER!! I FUCKING THOUGHT I WAS LATE!!!" Katsuki yelled at Kirishima; who was laughing at him.
~timeskip (^^)~
Katsuki stood straight and waited for his future husband to walk through the aisle.
*Wedding music plays oof*
Izuku walked slowly and beautifully through the aisle. He felt so happy that he is going to marry the man he loves. Izuku wanted to cry. He held in his tears and smiled so happily.
Izuku reached his husband ; Katsuki Bakugo. Or what he would call him, Kacchan.
"*Sheds tear* Y-you look so beautiful everyday and today." Katsuki whispered in Izuku's ear. "You are so handsome too Kacchan." Izuku giggled quietly.
~timeskip ( super lazy to make them say their vows oof)
Preist: Katsuki Bakugo, do you take Izuku Midoriya as your lawfully wedded husband?
Of course, Katsuki said: " Yes, I do". But he was trying so hard to not cry.
Preist: And Izuku Midoriya, do you take Katsuki Bakugo as your lawfully wedded husband? ( I'm sorry if it's wrong idk about weddings :-P) Izuku replied: "Yes I d-do."
He was crying. He finally had reached his happiness.
Before the priest could say it, they kissed. Izuku kissed Katsuki as if it's his last day of living. Katsuki did the same. They finally got what they needed. Their love.

[[ Hello! Author here. Thanks for reading this fanfic! Don't worry. The story doesn't end yet. Sorry for not updating recently. I have.... Some problems.. I also finished foundation week and exam week. So I might be more active on this story. And hey, don't forget about the baby Izuku has in his tummy!! Just saying. I will end the wedding here. I don't wanna add the part when they party and stuff oof. I'm a lazy potato but I get motivated from you guys! I will continue and jump straight to the second month of the baby. Anyways, thank you so much for your support!! And btw, I Read and love your comments hahaha! You cheer me up after I face my problems lol. Have a good day!! (Lmao it's 1:16 am in where I am lol. Bye!!]]