2

Ddlb~

Also, I'm sorry this chapter was shorter and a bit more poorly written than the other! I got so much writers block..

~

Keith whined, looking up at Lance. His dominant only glared down at him with ocean blue eyes. God, did he admire his lover's tan face. The two stared for a while, Keith laying across him on his belly, leaving his daddy just laying on his back.
Lance eventually grew tired of it. He'd just spanked Keith for disobeying one of their few rules, which was his language. He had called Lance a dickhead. "What's wrong?" He asked, brushing his little's hair behind his ear. "I'm mad.." he whimpered, which drew Lance's heart in the mud, then stepped on it.

"I love you.." the more sun-kissed boy pulled him close, admiring the gleam of happiness that overcame his lover's eyes. Oh, those beautiful eyes. Needless to say, he adored them. They way they looked like a swirling storm, ready to wreck everything. He kissed the shorter boy's forehead, and almost was too busy in his eyes to catch the "I love you, too" that slipped from his pale lips.

They only shared that loving moment before lust and hunger came into the mix.

Lance flipped their positions, Keith under him. He lovingly sucked hickeys across the neck of his lover, watching as the purple bruises formed from his actions. He smiled, looking down at them. Keith looked at them to the best his could, neck permitting him after a small point. "You're so beautiful.." Lance traced his finger down Keith's clothed belly, then assisting him get his shirt off.

Their lips longed for each other's touch, tongues craving the taste of the other's. They crashed their lips again, passion bursting through every small gap between their lips - if there even was one. The cold atmosphere around them was forgotten, now overtaken by a hotter one, almost causing Lance to sweat as his mouth worked against Keith's. His tan hands, however, were fumbling at Keith's pants, trying to free his little's erection. When it was eventually released, it revealed his mark-covered ass. He immideatly pushed two fingers in.

The sting smashed over Keith, but he fucking loved it. The burns, the stings, the pain. Everything that came with the stretch was not only worth it, but pleasurable. Not to mention that he can't just shove an 11-inch cock up his ass without any preparation, so it was better to have it.

After successfully pushing all five his fingers in Keith, Lance moved to fist him. The smaller boy wailed in pleasure below him, his back arching. "Shit.." he groaned. His cock was red from the lack of attention, his face red from the attention but, one way or another, the six inch length throbbed. Lance's hand searched until it landed on a cock ring. He picked it up, then searching the drawer beside their purple curved sofa for another one. Fortunately, he found it. He slid one over his own precious balls, sliding one over Keith's afterwards. He knew with him doing the penetration, this would be complicated.

Lance pulled his fingers out, then thrusting the entire hand back into Keith's ass. "You're still so tight.." he complimented, looking down. He pulled his tan hand out, smiling at Keith as he looked at his gaping hole. The ring of muscle began to close as he spat in it, hearing Keith moan. "Beautiful.. your beautiful hole, so pink and small and tight.." he complimented again, lining his member to Keith's gaping hole. "Are you ready?" He asked, his hand already rubbing Keith's boner. The raven-haired boy nodded. "Just fuck me.." he begged.

Oh boy, Lance didn't have a problem with that.
He slowly pushed his length in, hearing Keith gasp and cry out for a second. Pain or pleasure, he didn't know.

Keith, truly, didn't know either. Then Lance bucked his hips. Pleasure, he was sure now, moaning out and pushing his hips back. Lance playing and toyed with his red cock, teasingly, rubbing his finger over the slit. The male whimpered at the sensations, letting out a tiny cry for Lance. Lance, he needed Lance inside and out him. He needed Lance to fuck him into oblivion. He needed it.

The male pushed back onto Lance, whining as the thrusts began. The Cuban above him swung his hips slowly, hearing the korean-american cry out in moans.

Lance felt warmth swelling up into a ball in his stomach, dragging his insides in with it. He grunted as he failed to hold back his incoming orgasm, letting it sweep over him like a gigantic beach wave of pleasure. He could hear Keith wail out of pure pleasure. Considering Lance felt like his dick would literally explode from how tight Keith had gotten in only a few seconds, he could tell that the uke had came.

The boy on bottom fell into a puddle of his own liquids, his mouth open in a silent moan as the taller boy kept his large cock inside of the other.

When he looked down at his little's hole, watching his cock slide out, Lance couldn't help but notice how much it looked like an overflowing washing machine. With that in mind, he softly chuckled and kissed Keith's neck loving. The lust had worn away, and they simply shared chaste kisses.

~ 💙❤~

{Artist credit: Ikimaru}

{What a short chapter. 912 words (excluding this)}