3

( credit for above: ikimaru )

Keith woke up, a warm feeling burning on the inside of his stomach, biting down furiously. Cramps shot up and down him, dragging out a whine out of him. His purple fur rose at his shoulders and across his muscular arms. He felt something next to him, seemingly easing the burning feeling against his back as it crawled to the surface. Sweat drizzled down his face, leaving him grunting and whining as he flattened his ears, giant purple kitten ears falling down to his face. His long tail had nowhere to go other than upwards, exposing what should have been his naked ass. His boxers covered it, unfortunately, leaving him clawing until he tore the cloth away, including some of his skin. "Lance.. Lance.." he whined, nuzzling the male beside him.

Lance groaned, whining at Keith. "You're this horny already?" He drowsily asked, looking over at his boyfriend. "My back kinda aches from tearing your ass last night.. I'll pass.."

"Please.." Keith sobbed, desperately clawing Lance's arm. The Cuban shooed him away. "No. I'm going to get some food."
The desperate look in his lover's yellow eyes passed by him, the altean-human pulling himself up. "Lance! Lance.." he whined, lowering his chest to expose his ass to Lance. A wet spot was obvious. The smaller male shook his hips, trying to coax Lance in with his tail.

Lance wasn't the best at resisting temptation. 

The taller male grabbed Keith's furry hips, fingers digging into soft fur as he pulled out his flaccid cock.
Keith whined, watching his mate excitedly. The galran continued to wave his rear. "Lance! Hurry up!" He pleaded, watching Lance and waving his hips. The top rolled his eyes, pulling Keith's underwear down roughly and pulling himself over the omega. Keith thanked gods, feeling Lance shift.

Lance pulled him close by his hips, not caring about preparing the bottom for his wide girth or long length.

Needless to say, Lance wasn't small.

Keith gasped as he felt the length enter him, drawing an immideate scream. Lance would have been disturbed, but he already got used to it. Keith did it every time.

The galran whined after only a few seconds, begging for more than just the small tip. Lance didn't have a knot, but Jesus. His entire cock was the largest a knot got.

Lance bottomed out after only a second, hearing Keith moan and sob.
The bottom felt his organs rearranging all over again, but couldn't pick out the pain from the pleasure as a cramp shot through him. "Lance!" He wailed, not taking time to acknowledge if his boyfriend did reply.

Taking that as a pure good sign, Lance began to swing his hips. A slow rhythm started at first, but by the time Keith had time to beg for more, Lance's skin was audibly clapping against his with great impact. "M-more La.. Lance!" The galra hybrid cried, pushing himself back against the tan male. Lance groaned as he came, unusually quick.
Dear Lord, Keith coated nearly the entire bed in one load.

Keith still begged, whining louder. "Lance! Oh.. fuck me! Please!" He cried, cramps ceasing only a minute as the unusual burning sensation slowly returned, more intense.

Surprise fluttered across the poor human's face as he waited a while, then pulling out. "Jesus fuck.." he leaned his head against Keith's back, then falling. "Really? Find a vibrator.. I'm tired.."

"Fine," Keith retorted. The small male then hurried away, probably to his own room to finish his heat on his own.
Considering his mate was dead asleep in the matter of a few seconds, Keith was kind of at the mercy of his own hands.

(Excluding  this author note (entirely) + credit: 640 words (in total))
Part 2 for Keith playing w/ himself?

Have a nice day, sinners! ☁️