four ~

Her car broke down a few times, apologies.

I've been having a really rough time, my sinners, and I've been sick on and off. I have a lot of disorders and issues that I'm fighting silently because I don't want people to know. I can't handle it. Its pretty private but y'know. :)

{here you go!}

Keith whined as he lay on his own bed, gray sheets ruffled. Sweat poured down his face. He had the ky next to him, the lube bottle making him wish the other male were there to fuck him open. He licked his bottom lip as his hand wandered past his creamy skin to his cock, which was erect and long, with an average size. Lance was gigantic. He needed Lance.

The omega closed his eyes, hand wrapping around the purple length, fur rippling off into ridges. He slowly rose his hand, dropping it quickly. Being oversensitive, he moaned in a quiet tone. His purple hand sped until he realized it wasn't enough. He slowly snaked a finger down, wet and soaked. The male moaned out, a breathy 'Lance.'

He reached around, whining when he realized he couldn't reach his arm all the way across his room to his closet. The male kept whining when he also realized he couldn't really walk with his fingers up his ass.

With a sigh, he continued to pump them. Vigorously. A rough pace- just as Lance normally fucked him. He cried out into his hand, casually riding on the didgets inside of him until he released all over his hand. The sticky fluid stuck to it.

~ 280 words bc I got rlly lazy and this was taking too long ~