❌Hate To Love❌

Falec Oneshot 💙❤️
Written By: Lunarcorn💙🦄

3rd Person Point Of View
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

She hated him,
He despised her.
She thought he was a player, lies
He thought she was annoying, more lies
And even more of a lie they both thought they hated each other.

*******
Kat Laurence
'Felisha is the most annoying person I've ever met. Why is she all over Alec like that?' Kat thought. Surely, she didn't like Felisha but, why think about Alec with her. She only thought of Alec as a profound enemy. A total "butt wipe" as she'd put it.

But, why did that one situation bother her? Why did she care about what Felisha does to Alec. She wasn't fond of either of them!

"Kat Laurence? Are you paying attention to the lesson?" Her teacher, Ms. Shock asked.

"O-oh, yeah. I just.. need to use the bathroom." Kat said.

"Hmm, go ahead. If it means you'll put actual effort into something perhaps, you should go." The middle aged woman said.

"Okay?" Kat said getting up and walking out. When she reached the hallway she muttered, "Thanks for nothing Ms. Dickhead." She scoffed at the situation thinking back on it but, decided to just ignore it. She didn't need any stress on her mind, and that wasn't going to help.

'Maybe if I splash water on my face?' Kat thought. 'Would it really help though?' Maybe she needed to face the task at hand. Figure out why she thought about Alec like that before. She wasn't Jealous. Was she?

She laughed at the thought. 'Why would I be jealous of Felisha and Alec, of all people. Their the worse people I ever met! Besides, if Felisha ever were to be in a relationship with Alec, he would drop her like a stick.

He's
Just
A
Player'
**************************************************
Alec Myers

"Hey Cutie~" A girly voice said. "Felisha." Alec said annoyed. He didn't want to deal with her today. "How many times have I told you leave me alone?" He asked. "Does that really matter? Anyway, today I was thinking that we could go to Starbucks and you could buy me a PSL?" She said. "No." Alec said blankly. "Ah, okay fine I'll buy my PSL." She said. "Still, no." He said. "Fine! I'll buy both PSL's since I'm so ri-

Alec rubbed his temples. "I don't care how rich you are Felisha. Now, please go away." Felisha rubbed his shoulders and lowered herself to his level.

"Babe, come on you know you want me~"

"No, I don't."

"What's the difference between me and all those other girls?"

Alec cringed at the thought. Him and Felisha? Never gonna happen. He gaged, "Felisha please. Move back. Personal space is a thing you know?"

Felisha scoffed, "Stop acting like you don't like me!"

"I don't like you." He said unamused. He felt eyes on him self. Looking around he saw that is was Kat.

Why was she staring at him. He thought she hated him. Alec had nothing against her but, pretended to think she was annoying. For some dumb reason. Alec really liked Kat. There was know way to say it anyway else.

**

To be continued..