𝙋𝙖𝙧𝙩𝙮 𝙭 𝙋𝙖𝙧𝙩𝙮 || Part One

WRITTEN BY: aCupOFfiction

A/N: Yes, this is inspired by the Vocaloid Song of the same name.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Funneh, the girl with blue hair, sighed, staring out into her window.

Because of her overprotective parents, she isn't allowed to go outside most. of. The. Times.

She was tempted to run outside, yelling.

She groaned, accidentally smacking her face on the table.

"On days, like these... I hate to be alone..." She muttered.

Then she remembered that her parents weren't gonna be here until a few weeks, but sbe cant sneak outside...

"No!" She yelled out suddenly.

"I want to have the party of my dreams..." She grinned, thinking of herself laughing, dancing, and singing in a party.

"No time like tomorrow, lets set out an a quest!" She says, changing into a dress she felt comfortable with.

(I know this seems very Ooc for Funneh, but I wanted it to keep as loyal as it can get to the song, also, Funneh looks like Miku here.)

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

"Halt!" A voice called out suddenly, destroying the peace and serenity of the walk.

Funneh stopped, she almost look liked a statue with her eyes widened, she slowly turned around...

"Who goes there? Are you a rookie miss?" A male asked, he seemed to be younger than her, he had black hair and a gun behind his back.

"Ah! What is it?" She asks, feeling slight comfortable knowing that it's not one of her parent's servants.

"What are you doing here, so late at night?" The male asked, to which Funneh immediately replied "To a party!"

"What a coincidence! Im also on a quest!" He grinned. "My!~ How unexpected!" She giggled.

"So, why not go together? To the ultimate party!"

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

"Ah! Draco, your back!" A female adult voice chirped, 'Draco' grinned and waved at her, Funneh looked around.

The source of the female voice was brown-haired woman, with golden eyes, she seemed to be a bartender. Another female was dancing on stage with long pink hair that is tied into a ponytail. The last girl had teal hair who was singing the song for the dancer.

The brown haired woman motioned Funneh over and introduced herself. "Hey there! You seem to be new here, Im Gold!" She pointed to the others. "You seem to know Draco already, Rainbow is the dancer and Lunar is the singer, or bard!" She said,

Funneh nodded, she looked around for Draco, only to see him fighting Lunar, arguing over something, Rainbow only sweatdropped.

Funneh giggled nervously, Gold sighed, "Be right back,"

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

It took a while, but they finally got the two to stop fighting...

With a lot of injuries, of course.

Rainbow was tending to the duo's wounds, while Gold was chewing them out.

Funneh only stood there akwardly, she looked around to find something to entertain herself, then she caught eye of a poster that said "DARK LORD".

Rainbow noticed her staring and went over. "The four of us had wanted to catch the Dark Lord for a while, who ever catches them get some pretty good money!"

Funneh remembered hearing that the Dark Lord lived in a castle, and It was easy to access too!

"Why don't you just go over and try to capture him?" Funneh asked, Rainbow sighed. "They say that, once a Dark Lord is captured, they dissapear until someone finds the Dark Flower."

Funneh nodded, then Gold came to them, sighing. "Geez, the two are such a pain to deal with..." The two injured people started screaming. "WE HEARD YOU!" "GET OVER HERE SO I CAN STEAL YOUR KNEECAPS!"

The blue haired had an idea pop into her head, she remembered a few weeks ago that she asked to go outside. Her parents panicked and said that they can't since the Dark Lord came back again.

"Hey, I heard that the Dark Lord came back again, we should capture them to fulfill our dreams!" Funneh babbled without thinking

The Krew remained silent, staring at Funneh, which made her feel akward.

Then all tension just burst! "Of course!" "Come on lets go!" Even the injured duo cheered.

Funneh grinned, "Okay! This will be the Ultimate Party!

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Hhhhh-

If you saw a notif before, its because I accidentally published it when It was a draft,

Stay alert for part 2! :D

- @aCupOFfiction