47

During calculus, I couldn't keep my hands off of Aurora

During calculus, I couldn't keep my hands off of Aurora. We sat in the very back and she couldn't stop smiling. I figured out that her waist is extremely ticklish, and all I wanted was to hear her sweet little giggle, so I tortured her throughout the class, not caring who saw or heard us.

I couldn't wait for news of us being official to get around. Maybe then, most guys would keep their eyes off of her. I had to admit, I really liked the idea of us being together, in a real relationship. Not that anything changed by it, I hadn't fucked anyone else since before Aurora and I kissed for the first time and I didn't want to.

She was the only one who would do it for me now, the only one who could make me hard as a rock just by seeing her gorgeous face. Scratch that, just by thinking about her gorgeous face. Apparently thinking about your girlfriend to pass time in your classes isn't a good idea. I look down at my pants at my semi and groan.

With twenty minutes left in the class, I stand up and simply walk out, not wanting to endure the torture of listening to my professor drone on while I'm sporting a boner. I'd much rather find Aurora and show her what she's done.

She only has one class left for the day, so I make my way to the ballet studio, receiving many weird glances from people who are probably judging me by my appearance. Obviously out of place here, I ignore everyone else and look into each studio. After the fourth door, I find who I'm looking for and stand outside, watching her through the window like a creep.

We're dating so it makes it a little less creepy right?

All the girls in the room are dressed in those tight black one-piece things but I only have eyes for one. I watch as she twirls around, jumps, and does the splits in midair, completely in sync with the other girls. I realize this was probably a bad idea to watch her dance in such close proximity while I'm currently fighting off the urge to bust through the door and carry her perfect ass out of there over my shoulder.

I'm almost jealous of the guys who get to dance in there with her, but then I spot the tights and feel more content with my distance for watching, although I'm sure I'd look great in them. Aurora's outfit begins to ride up, showing off more of her ass when she dances, but she doesn't take the time to fix it, still continuing with her routine. I feel like a pervert watching in on the class but justify my actions by only watching Aurora who I doubt would mind.

All of a sudden, the class stops and turns towards the door, some of the girls begin to pat their hair, making sure they look presentable when they spot me but I just watch the blush rise from my girl's chest to her bare face and I smirk. I decide to walk right in, seeing as there's only a few minutes left of the class. The teacher addresses the girls with an amused smile as she asks "Does this one belong to any of you?" and Aurora's blush only increases as she looks down.

"That's my boyfriend." She mumbles, surprising me. I smirk and nod, happy to have her claim me and enjoying the first time that she does. She smiles at me bashfully and the teacher decides to cut class short due to my disruption, but I can see the smirk playing on her lips. She likes us.

I walk up to Aurora and wrap my arms around her waist. "You were amazing, I can't wait to see you up on a stage," I whisper into her neck, reveling in the feeling of her shivering from my touch. She melts in my embrace and I'm surprised by her welcoming PDA. She seems like the type to shy away from shit like this, but I'm glad she's not. I want to be able to touch her whenever I can, wherever I want.

"Now go put that sexy outfit back on and I'll take you for something to eat," I say and slap her ass as she turns around, causing a yelp to leave her mouth as she walks away. I wait outside for her to come back out changed. I gulp when I see Aurora exit the room with her friend, I can't tell whether I like that black suit or this top better.

"Have fun you two," Kiki says, walking in the opposite direction as I take Aurora's bag from her and wrap my arm around her shoulder, leading her out of the building and to my car.

"I'm so tired," Aurora grumbles as she buckles her seatbelt in the passenger seat. I smile and pull the car out of the lot.

I pull in to the lot of Pretty's and walk around to get Aurora's door for her. Linking our hands together as we walk in, I smile slightly when the young hostess glares at us. Aurora who is as oblivious as always of the attention.

As we read the menus, I can't help but think about how lucky I am to be the guy sitting across from Aurora right now. In such a short time, this girl has become one of the two most important people in the world to me, and I will protect her until the day I die, as long as she'll have me until then.