one

cayla

i ran out of my house and into my car almost tripping and falling on my face. i got in my car, started it and started driving kinda fast. i almost crashed into an old lady but she could've dodged...right?

i was late, again. my stupid alarm didn't go off and i was late as usual to work. i rushed to get ready so fast that i don't even remember if i turned the shower off. i quickly pulled up to my job which was at the starbucks a couple blocks away.

i jumped out of the car and ran inside dodging every single costumer not wanting to make things worse. i quickly go to the back and put on the apron trying to hide my face. i didn't want my boss seeing me come in late or i'd be fired.

i went to the register and started to take people's orders. i took a quick break to go to the bathroom. once i finished my business i walked out and walked into some guy who spilled his drink on me.

"oh my god" i groan "what the hell is wrong wit-" i looked at him

he was beautiful. he had yellow blonde hair and he was pretty tall. he had really blue eyes and he looked so nice and kind. i quickly regret almost asking 'what the hell is wrong with him'.

"oh fuck i am so sorry i didn't see you" he says a bit panicked

"i-i'm sorry too i've just been in a hurry all day and i wasn't paying attention to anything" i explain

he quickly grabs a bunch of napkins and hands them to me. "here you go. again i'm really sorry about this"

i try and wipe off the parts of the drink that'll still come off. "it's fine really" i smile

he smiles back and picks up the top of the cup and straw. he was about to walk away but i stop him.

"hey uh how about i buy you another" i offer

"yea sure but i have a meeting to go to right now. how about i come tomorrow around this same time"

"yea sure. so see you tomorrow" he waves and walks away

wow. he was...such a gentleman. no guy i've ever talked to has been so kind and nice. i go change into another apron and keep working. after my shift ended i went back home and cleaned up a little. i made myself something to eat and watched netflix.

i kept thinking about...well i didn't know his name yet but i couldn't wait to see him. he just looked like boyfriend material. he looked so hot and i started to think about his body. oh well ip get to see more of him soon.