three

i wake up and take a deep breath. i feel cold but it's a good cold. i sit up and look at my phone checking my socials. i see a text from sam. he just reminds me about the date. ouu, just thinking it as a 'date' give me butterflies. i got up and took a cool shower.

i dressed in some jeans and a plain white tee. i put on my beige uggs and go downstairs. i make myself a bowl of cereal and sit on the couch watching some netflix. i call my job and say i'm taking a personal day but then i get the worst news ever.

"sorry cayla but the store is closing down because we're not gettin as many costumers as usual" my manager says

"oh uh okay then. well thank you for telling me" i reply hanging up

well fuck. now i have no job. this sucks like a vacuum giving a blowjob. i sigh and continue to eat my cereal. i finish, grab my keys, phone, purse and go to my car. i drive around going into different shops and stores looking for a job.

after about two hours i applied for about four place but they don't pay very well. i drive back home and go to my room. i start think about how i'm gonna pay for my house and bills and everything. i might last a bit longer if i use some of my savings but i'm not quite sure.

i look at the clock and see that it's only one o'clock. i decided to call sam. i wanted to talk and i couldn't wait. i get my phone and open up to his number but just stare at it. i don't wanna come off as desperate but i need help so he'll understand, right?

i press the little cell phone icon and put my phone to my ear. i ear the ringing go on and on and i wait in anticipation. i hear the last beep and then someone picks up. my heart stops for a little.

"hello" i say

"hi" i hear his voice

"uh can i come over your place and talk to you"

"uh sure what's up"

"well i... i just need to talk about it in person"

"okay i'll text you the address"

"okay bye" i hang up

shorty after i see a text pop up onto my screen with the address. i get up, grab my keys and drive to the address. i pull up to a really big house with a gate. i park on the side of the street and then stand in front of the gate. i could unlock the door but i don't wanna be rude.

i go to get my phone but i then see someone come out. she's a bit tall and has long black curly hair. she has cute dark skin and a super cute outfit. she walks up to the gate and looks at me.

"uh hi are you cayla" she says

"yes" i say

she smiles and opens the gate door for me.

"hi i'm morgan" she says shaking my hand

"hi. so is sam here" i ask following her into the house

"yea he was just in the shower" she leads me into the living room and sits on the couch with another guy

"hi i'm colby. sams friend" he smiles

"hi i'm cayla" i respond and sit on the couch as well

"he'll come down in a sec" morgan says

i go on my phone for a while and then i hear someone come down the stairs. i look up and see sam with a smile on his face. he walks to me and sits next to me.

"hey" he says

"hi" i smile

"so why'd you wanna meet up" he asks

i look at morgan and she gets up taking colby with her. i look at sam and take a deep breath.

"you alright" he asks

"no. i lost my job and i can't find any other" i say a bit fast

"oh god. i'm sorry are you okay"

"i don't have a job and pretty soon i might loose my house"

"hey it's okay. you can stay here if you want"

"really" i ask

"yea sure" he smiles

"oh thank you so much" i hug him

he hugs me back and we stay there for a little while. i pull away and we look at each other. i want him so bad but i don't know if he does. i get up and he takes me back out to my car. we hug goodbye and i drive back to my place and pack my things.