five

i had just woken up and memories from last night flood my mind. i can't believe the date went as well as it did. usually i get awkward around guys, especially hot ones. i sit up, stretch away the tiredness and get up out of bed.

i look out of the window to see the sun shining back at me. i go to my bathroom and take off my clothes and start the shower. after it warms up i get in and start bathing. i start to think about the day and what i was gonna do with it.

i hop out of the shower and get dressed in some adidas sweatpants, a light gray sweatshirt and some black high top vans. i go downstairs and head straight to the fridge for breakfast. i decided  to make myself a god ole fashioned cereal.

i lean against the island as i eat the cereal and i see sam come down and look at me. he smiles and smile back as he walks towards me. he goes to the fridge and takes out an apple and stands on the other side of the island.

"hey" i say

"hey" he winks and i blush

"so did you have fun last night" i ask wanting to beak the tension

"yea i did. it was nice. i really liked how it ended" he smiles

"yea i liked it too" i say

he walks over to me and i stand up straight. he gently touches my waist and pulls me in a bit closer. i hold onto his forearms and look up into his pretty blue eyes. he looks down at me and our faces get closer and closer until our lips touch and we start kissing.

i tilt my head a little and i feel his hand creep up to my neck as he deepens the kiss. i also feel his other hand gently rub against my side making me feel weird but a good weird. i pull away and we stare at each other with a little lust in our eyes.

Before anything else could happen i hear footsteps come closer to us and we quickly back off each other. it turned out to be devyn and another guy with a man bun. i guessed that was devyn's boyfriend.

"wait did we interrupt something" devyn says

"uh no" i say and quickly change the subject "and you are" i ask the guy

"i'm corey, devyn's boyfriend. what about you" he replies

"cayla" i answer

"my girlfriend" sam says making me blush again

"nice to meet you" i say

"same with you" he replies

i finished my cereal and went back upstairs to my room and just went on my phone. i was scrolling through Instagram liking random posts on my explore page. i heard footsteps coming towards my room and i saw sam coming in.

"hey baby" he says walking to me

"hey" i reply

he kisses my cheek and i smile still on my phone. he lays in bed with me and wraps is arms around my waist. he kisses my neck which makes me bite my lip and moan a little. i put my phone elsewhere and he gets on top of me still kissing me.

he runs his hands down my body and takes off my sweatshirt. he kisses my chest and down my stomach as i play with his hair a little. he takes off my pants and throws them onto the floor as well. he takes off his shirt and i bite my lip a little.

he grinds against my clit which makes me wet and i try to hold in my moans. he licks my ear and starts to rub me slowly. i grip the sheets a little and he he slowly slides two fingers in me and i moan louder. i cover my mouth because i don't want anyone else hearing us.

he takes off my panties and goes down on me. he licks my clit and starts sucking on it hard and it felt so good. he flicked his tongue against my clit and moaned even more as he gripped onto my thighs. he licked all the way down to my hole and licked inside and i started playing with his hair.

"mmm sam" i moan

he gets up and takes off his pants and boxers. he hovers me and starts kissing my neck making me whimper a little. he slides his dick into me and i throw my head back in pleasure. he starts going a bit faster and i moan louder not caring anymore.

"ohh god yes" i moan

"fuck yes" he moans in my ear

he grips my hips hard and starts fucking me harder and deeper. i grip the sheets tighter and rub my breasts a little while he pounds into me. he keeps kissing my neck and i wrap my arms around his neck wanting him closer.

we keep at it for a while and i feel myself getting closer and closer.

"ahh i'm gonna cum"

"cum for me" he moans going faster

he keeps going harder and i start cumming "ah daddy"

he pulls out and cums on my stomach but then i look at him. i wanted to see how he reacted to me calling him daddy. he smiled and cleaned me up before he laid next to me and wrapped his hand around my waist. i was still very nervous about the whole daddy thing so i asked about it.

"uh if you don't like me calling you-"

"it's okay baby. i don't mind i actually like it" he says

i smile "maybe i could... always call you that. when we're alone i mean" i say nervous

"okay. that sounds alright" he says

i smile again. maybe i could be myself around him.

my real self