Two: Mr. Mysterious

He was, in fact, single. He was 26, never been married, and so fine. I stared at him during lunch and pictured what our kids would look like. I no longer felt the need to act slightly less than impressed. I was impressed. 

        Weeks went by and I had met up with Mr. Mysterious quite a few times. Here it is, six weeks later, he offered to go back to the restaurant where we had met. He went out and bought me a new dress and asked if I needed any money to get anything for myself. "No, I can manage." 

        He was on time. He showed up outside of my apartment at 6:58pm and called to say he was ready to go. I showered in my new perfume one last time before I went down to meet him. He hugged me, kissed my cheek and opened my door. The. Perfect. Gentleman. He was indeed the perfect gentleman. As we got to the restaurant, he ordered the wine that I had the first night we met. After ordering our food, we continued to talk. I finally asked why he was single. He told me the story of when he proposed marriage to his girlfriend of three years. He also told me how she left him months before the wedding. This was two years ago. He had grown and healed by now and was ready to start dating again. 

        He watched me sip my wine as the food comes out. He leans forward to tell me to come closer. He whispered in my ear "You're so f**king beautiful, I wish I had you for dinner." He instantly got my juices flowing. I don't know if it was his voice in my ear, the smell of his cologne, the warmth of his body close to mine, or if it were those magical words that had me ready to ditch the meal and head home. "Armond. Oh, Armond. Where are we going after dinner?" I asked calmly and innocently. "The world is yours, gorgeous." 

        I rushed through my food, as ladylike as possible. I almost chugged my second glass of wine. What can I say, I wanted to see how the night would end. As we pulled up to my apartment, I offered him to come upstairs with me. I showered and told him to make himself comfortable. I went to the living room to invite him in my bedroom. We laid and watched tv for the rest of the night. Boring? Just stay with me, okay? We fell asleep and alarm for work went off at 5am. I forgot to turn it off since it's now Saturday morning. He heard my alarm and asked if I needed to be somewhere. I told him "No, lets go back to sleep!" We cuddled. I did not feel him get out of bed but I heard water running. I went to peek at what he was doing. He found my stash of toothbrushes and towels and helped himself to freshen up. I went and got back in the bed. I was not a morning person and it was only 6:50am. "Babe? Are you still sleeping?" he yelled from the bathroom. I opened my eyes to this amazing, wet body, in only a towel, walking into the room. I said nothing but held my arms out. He came in to hug me and laid behind me. He rubbed on my butt and I felt his thing growing and poking me. I said nothing again but hoped he would do something about his boner that would include my pleasure. I felt him getting up, "Are you leaving babe?" He whispered "Nope, open your legs." 

        I didn't right away but he helped me as he slid my panties off and put his face where my mouth was... my other mouth. Armond sent chills all through my body, making my legs shake and my body shiver. He stayed down there for a few minutes until I pulled him up to my face to kiss him. That placed him on top of me. He reached down and played some more. "You ready?" He slid in slow. I gasped. He slid in again, even slower, allowing me to feel every inch of him. I let out a moan. He kissed my neck and continued to stroke my body. We were doing it, all natural, no protection. Good thing I had been on the shot for the last year. 

       He got up to put me up against the wall. No sooner than he did, he hit the spot, I squirted all over my hardwood floors. He picked me up and put me on the dresser until he finished. "Jayla Jones, if you do that to me one more time, I'll be forced to marry you." By the look on his face, you could tell he didn't mean to say that out loud, which made it a bit awkward. I broke the silence by asking "So what are we doing today?" He looked to me, in thought and shared, "Have you ever been to Chicago? It's beautiful."

        I looked at him, puzzled. "I've never been to Chicago, but we can't go today, we'd have to get on a plane..." I go on, jokingly, "... unless you have a private jet." He giggled and did not say a word. "YOU DO NOT HAVE A PRIVATE JET ARMOND!!!!!!" 

        We left for Chicago on his private jet about two hours later.