Falling For the Femininity

Sebastian was standing in the kitchen - his kitchen - leaning up against the counter with two mugs in his hands. Moriarty wasn't sure how he was supposed to react; his mind was still wheeling from the fact that he was starting to give into a hallucination of all things. His mind was supposed to be stronger than that. Watching as Sebastian smiled calmly and gestured for him to come over, his feet working as if it were routine, he found himself wrapped in the sniper's arms before he could question what he was doing.

"Made it just how you like it." Sebastian said, handing him one of the mugs.

"Thanks." Moriarty said simply, taking the mug and sipping at it hesitantly. It was made just the way he liked it, though that didn't surprise him. It was the fact that Sebastian had mentioned that fact in the first place, in a rather flirtatious manner.

"You don't seem like yourself this morning. Are you sure you're okay?" Seb asked worriedly.

Moriarty nodded. "Fine. Fine. Just a bit confused...from the anesthesia."

"Must've been quite a dose; you were knocked out almost instantly."

"Yeah..." He muttered, taking another sip of the tea in his hand. "I'm still not entirely awake. My head's fuzzy."

Sebastian sighed and ran a hand up Moriarty's back, making him tense for a moment before he unconsciously relaxed into the hold. Moriarty's mind had only grown dimmer in the time he had stood in his sniper's arms, and so he found himself giving into his more basic human desires. His head rested lightly against Seb's chest and he closed his eyes, listening to the steady beat of his sniper's heart. The fluttery sensation hadn't left since Sebastian had kissed him; if anything it had only grown stronger, and for some reason he didn't find himself complaining.

"Are you hungry at all?" Seb asked.

Moriarty shook his head. "Not really no. Just tired." He blinked once or twice. What was he doing? Leaning against Seb like he was? Acting like it was all normal? Am I really giving into this so easily? Why? Why can't I think or do anything right? Sebastian must have noticed the internal struggle Moriarty was dealing with because once again he found the sniper lifting his chin up so brown eyes met familiar blue ones.

"Jamie...maybe you should go back to bed." Seb said worriedly.

"No!" Moriarty cried out; he didn't want to go back into the hell hole he called a bedroom. He was worried he would fall further into the trap his mind was putting him in. With a nervous cough he muttered, "Could we just sit in the main room? Please?"

Manners AND nervousness. He was letting himself go fast and he knew it. But it got the job done. With a slight nod Sebastian started leading him out of the kitchen and into the little sitting room Jim had in his apartment. Sighing at the apparently familiar setting Moriarty felt perfectly fine until Seb led them both over to a single chair, sitting in it first and tugging Jim down so he found himself sitting on the sniper's lap. He suddenly felt really hot and when he reached up to brush his cheeks he found them the culprit. Am I blushing?

"No reason to get nervous Jamie." Seb teased. "We've done this before."

"I know." Jim bit back. A flash of hurt went through Sebastian's eyes and he found himself guilty that he had caused it. With a heavy sigh he replied, "Sorry. I don't know what came over me." Get a grip James. You need to assert yourself and stop giving into this - this delusion. He kept telling himself that, but as he leaned more into the hold of his most trusted partner he realized he might already be too far into it.

"It's probably just the drugs." Seb said, running a hand through Moriarty's hair. "Hopefully it'll all be out of your system soon. Any ideas?"

Moriarty suddenly felt his mind kick into gear and internally sighed as his brain began going through his Mind Palace trying to find an answer to the problem. If I can figure out how to get this drug out of my system then this hallucination should stop. Think, think...there! With a quick dart over to Sebastian's face Moriarty said, "Recreational activity could speed up the process."

The smirk that appeared on Sebastian's face didn't make him feel any better. Suddenly Moriarty was scooped up into Sebastian's arms, and he had to cling to the sniper as he was carried quickly back through the main room and kitchen and into the bedroom. Slamming the door shut with his foot Sebastian moved over to drop Jim down on the bed abruptly, where he sat dazed and confused as Sebastian walked over and calculatedly climbed onto the bed beside him.

"Maybe I can help with that." Sebastian purred softly.

Moriarty's mind went completely blank as he watched his sniper come towards him. Wh-what is he doing? Is he insane? Backing up as much as he could his mind started reeling as Seb slowly crawled over, and Jim followed his lead until he found himself laying down on the bed, Seb looming over him, and suddenly realized what it was they were doing. His face flushed and his heart rate skyrocketed as he tried to think of some way out of what was going on, but he knew there was none from the smirk on Seb's face.

"Nervous?" He asked.

"Slightly." Moriarty breathed.

"You shouldn't be."

Before Moriarty could respond his found the sniper's soft lips pressed to his once again, and once again his mind became soup. The thoughts all swirled together as Sebastian pressed harder against him, wanting more, and Jim could only give to him. There was that small part of his mind that was screaming at him to stop, to shove Sebastian away and run, but it grew smaller and smaller as time stretched on. He only lived in the moment. He was falling for the femininity. And he couldn't complain.