The Fight For Taehyung

A/N: Welcome to my new book I hope you enjoy!

Disclaimer: as you all know BTS/Bangtan are their own people and I don't own rights to them. This is just fanfiction based on them.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jungkook loved Taehyung with his whole heart and would do anything for him even if Taehyung only ever saw him as his cute dongseng. But there was one thing separating him from being together with his precious hyung and that was, Yeontan.

Don't get him wrong he loved dogs, he even had his own family dog named Gurrem back home. But one thing for sure was that Yeontan didn't like him. The small Pomeranian always gave him a "look" whenever they were in the same room with Taehyung. Also the little shit peed on the new timberlands he just bought- unless one of his hyungs did it as a prank, which was unlikely. Though Jimin was still pissed that he never returned his Naruto manga, like the true weeb he is.

It wasn't always like this. When Taehyung brought up the idea of adopting a dog to the other members Jungkook was ecstatic and even helped his hyung look up breeds that would be capable of living in their dorm. It was even himself that that stumbled upon the the puppy while browsing local shelters in Seoul one night with Taehyung by his side. He remembered laughing at the nameless puppy's eyebrows on the page gaining the interest of the older boy.

"What's so funny Kookie?" Taehyung asked looking up from his laptop.

"This pupper has some strong eyebrows!" The younger said between laughter, small tears at the corner of his eyes as he turned the laptop toward so the other could see. Taehyung immediately made cooing noises when his eyes fell on the puppy.

"He's so cute! Those eyebrows are are adorable! Kook we have to get him!- It is a boy right? How much is it?!" Taehyung said as he quickly looked over the adoption profile. The puppy which was indeed a boy, had no name, was only 3 weeks old, in perfect health, and had a low adoption fee of only $15.

"Hyung his eyebrows match yours." Jungkook said looking between the laptop and his hyung, whose hair was pulled back with a Tata headband.

"Even the more reason to get him." Was all the elder said as he began filling out the online adoption papers completely enamored by the puppy.

"He's cute hyung but shouldn't you think about it more?" questioned the younger later as Taehyung got to the last page.

"I've been thinking about it for a long time and if I don't him now someone might adopt him before me." Taehyung reasoned. It was true Jungkook remembers all the times he's seen the older looking over articles on proper pet care and even going back to meeting one of the dog trainers they meet while filming a Run episode. He looked up and looked at the the soft smile that graced the elders face as he filled out  the last of the forms. At that moment Jungkook was content and wished to see his hyung this happy all the time.

The next day Taehyung spent the whole morning buying everything that he would need for the small dog. He spent more than $600 on just a bed,toys, food, mats, and a bowl for the dog saying that "he deserves the best". Jungkook was happy, he hasn't seen his hyung this happy in a long time, although he was a little bothered that it was caused by a nameless pup that he hasn't even meet yet. "I wish that I could make him smile that often." He thought to himself as he watched the older set up the stuff for the puppy's arrival later this afternoon.

Later that day on of the mangers volunteered to take Taehyung to the shelter. The other members were told to stay home and be prepared to meet his soon to be his son. Jungkook being well Jungkook was deciding what to wear when he meets the puppy, because first impressions are everything. He wanted to look intimidating so the puppy knew that Taehyung was his hyung, but also he wanted it to like him. He put down the suit in his hand and sighed just decided on wearing a plain black t-shirt and black skinny jeans. Edgy yet simple as he liked to call it.