Episode-2

Here I am back with the new part of Splitsvilla. I hope you would like it.

Everyone goes to the villa. They were excited. They entered in and started checking all the rooms and around. Girls choose their rooms and started to talk among themselves. Boys were roaming as well. The safe boys were having fun and the unsaved ones were tensed. They tried to talk to Parth as they already know Parth has some special power.

When all of them were talking that time a scroll came. They all hooted as it was the first scroll of Splitsvilla.

Aarushi took the scroll and started reading it loudly,

"Hello, splitsvillains!!! The boys who are unsafe will go on a date with the girls. After that Sunny and Nikhil will meet you guys."

All: Ohooooo

Kabeer, Karan, Uttkarsh, Siddharth and Paras went to get ready.

Girls were waiting for the boys at the date side. The decorations were amazing. They were talking. Then all the boys were given a chance to show their skill to empress the girls.

At first Karan danced. He did some solo steps. Then Uttkarsh came and asked Sana to join him. He also showed his dancing skills.

Next was Kabeer. He sang a song which mesmerized most of the girls.

After that it was Siddharth. He did some sayeri.

At last Paras came and he did his all time flirting which irritated most of the girls.

As soon as the date came to an end. Everyone went to their room to change. After that they were discussing about what to do. Everyone was present there except Parth and Niti. Niti was changing in the other room and Parth was also no where to be found.

After some time Niti was coming towards the room where everyone were present. That time Parth was also coming there. They collided with each other. They were startled and Niti was about to fall.

But before she could fall Parth held her from her waist to save her from falling down. They looked at each others eye and got lost in them. There were so many unspoken things in their eyes which they both wanted to share but couldn't. They had so many hidden emotions.

But a sound of scroll broke their trance. They stood straight. They were every where except at each other. Before they could say anything everyone were out. Sunny and Nikhil were also present there.

Nikhil: So, girls, you had a date with the unsafe boys.

Girls: Yeahhh

Sunny: How was it? How did it go?

Girls: Good.

Sana: Except some people's weird activities it was good.

Girls: yeah

Nikhil: Okay lets move on. Parth I had said earlier that you have some special power because you were the popular one.

Parth: Yes, sir.

Sunny: Your power is you can choose a girl with whom you want to face oracle. The girl you think can be your ideal match. You will be safe with her in the next dome session.

Parth: (smilingly) okay.

Nikhil: And your another power is you can dump a boy among these 5 directly. And another boy will be chosen by the girls whom they don't want to see here. So, the journey will end here only for those two boys.

Parth: Okkay, sir.

All the 5 boys were very tensed and the girls were thinking whom to vote for dumping.

Sunny: Parth, make a decision. First with whom you want to face the oracle?

Parth looked at all the girls. His eyes stopped at Niti for few seconds. Niti also looked at him. As soon as their eyes met, Parth looked away. Niti felt a little bad for some unknown reasons.

Parth once glanced at everyone, then told, "I would like to go with Aarushi. I didn't get to interact with everyone properly. But I had a nice conversation with her and she had chosen me as well. So, I think I will go with her."

Nikhil: okay. Aarushi, are you happy with his decision? You want to go with him in front of the oracle?

Aarushi: Yeah, I had talked to him. It was good. He is a nice person and I think I can be with him.

Hearing all this someone was feeling sad.

It was none other than Niti Taylor.

Parth was also sad somewhere in his heart.

They both had a lot of things to say, to explore but couldn't approach each other.

Nikhil: Okay then Parth whom do you want to dump?

Parth: I want to dump Uttkarsh.

Uttkarsh looked at him surprisingly.

Sunny: Why, Uttkarsh?

Parth: I have known him from before among these 5. I have had some personal problems with him. I won't be comfortable here much, if he is around. So, I want him to leave.

Nikhil: Uttkarsh, Parth has dumped you. You want to say something to him?

Uttkarsh: No, I know what he is talking about and I was expecting it only. I just want to say all the best to him for his journey.

Parth: Thank you.

Nikhil: So, now it's time for the girls to vote for the one boys whom they doesn't want to be here.

All the girls wrote down one name at the card.

Sunny: We will start with Niti. Niti, show us your vote.

Niti showed her card. There was written Paras.

Sunny: Paras why?

Niti: Because during the date he was just flirting around. I did not like his behavior as well. He was spreading negativity and I also don't like negativity around me. So, it's Paras.

Sunny: Okay.

One by one everyone showed their card. All of them has written the name Paras.

Nikhil: Okay, it's clear from Parth's decision and girl's vote that Uttkarsh and Paras is leaving us today.

Sunny: Thank you guys for joining us.

Then after meeting everyone Uttkarsh and Paras left.

Nikhil: Good night, splitsvillains. Will meet you all tomorrow at your first task.

Sunny: Bye.

All: Bye.

Then everyone retired to their room as is was such an eventful day.

Precap: First task.

How was it, guys? Are you liking the story? Please do vote and comment. Next part after 150+ votes.

And guys please pray for Parth and his family. Hope that they get over of this sorrow soon. May Allah bless them.

Till then bye...

23/04/2019