Episode-5.1

Hello, guys, how are you? Excited for the part? Me too. Actually this chapter is little bit long so I will post it in three parts. Here is the first part.

Everyone went back to villa. Aarushi, Niti, Sana and Priyanka were happy as they got the chance to perform at the test your bond challenge. Boys were talking to them. They were trying to convince the girls so that they could choose them.

All this while, Parth didn't get any chance to talk to Niti. He was getting impatient. He was also sure that Niti won't take the initiative. He knows her nature. He was also sure that he is not going to perform with her today as he saw her talking to Fahad dearly. He was sad and becoming frustrated by each passing second.

Now it's time for the test your bond challenge. Everyone got ready and went for the task location. They saw a big set up. Nikhil and Sunny were already standing there waiting for them. They all stood at their place.

Nikhil: Hello, everyone welcome to your test your bond challenge.

Sunny: Today Niti, Aarushi, Sana and Priyanka had won the bay watch session. So they will get to perform here. The girl's will choose a boy each whom they think can be their ideal match.

Nikhil: Let's start with Sana.

Sana: I will go with Zaan because we have many similarities. So I think he can be my ideal match.

Zaan gave her a flying kiss which she replied with passing a smile to him.

Sunny: Next Niti.

Niti: I choose Fahad.

Nikhil: Why Fahad?

Niti: Actually he is giving a lot of effort in making a connection with me. So I want to give him a chance.

Sunny: But you don't feel anything?

Niti: I don't know anyone except two or three. So, it's all new. I am giving him chance. If I feel like, it won't work I will say him.

Parth was a little sad. He knew for this task, he won't be Niti's partner. But from next task only he will be her partner not anyone else. He has promised this to himself.

Sunny: Okay. Next is Priyanka.

Priyanka: I want to go with Ayaz. Because from the first day itself I liked him. He chose Akshata so I didn't want to bother them. But they are not an ideal match so I just want to know if he is my ideal match or not as we have many things alike.

Nikhil: Okay. Ayaz, what do you think?

Ayaz: We had a good conversation at the first day. She is right we have many things alike. She is a nice girl. I would like to be with her.

Sunny: Nice. Now last but not the least Aarushi. Please make your choice.

Aarushi: I will choose Anshuman.

Sunny: What!!! Why?

Nikhil: You were with Parth right?