Episode- 7.2

I have told earlier only that I will focus only on PaNi. I hope you understand. Enjoy the new part...

Next morning
All of them get up. They were doing their daily chores. There have already been made two groups in the villa. Parth, Niti, Ayaz, Priyanka, Aarushi, Anshuman, Akshata and Siddharth are in one team. Shruti, Rohan, Naina, Baseer, Sana, Zaan, Varun and Karan are in one team. It's not they fought or they have any differences. It's just about comfortness.

Everyone were chilling after having breakfast. Suddenly a scroll came. So, they ran for the scroll. Zaan took the scroll,

"Good morning, Splitsvillains, there is a good news for the boys. Boys except Anshuman as he has an ideal match, others you have a date to join with the new wild card. So, get ready and reach the pool side. She is waiting."

As soon as he ended the scroll some boys were really happy. Some were like it doesn't matter.

Boys: Wohooooooooooo

Anshuman: Thank God I have an ideal match else I also had to go to the date.

"I don't want to go. I want to spend some time with Niti," said Parth sulking like a baby while keeping his head on Niti's shoulder.

"We know that, lover boy but you have to go," said Aarushi with a teasing smile on her face while he made a bad face

"Parth, what's wrong? You just need to go and talk to her. We will be together for the whole day then. We don't have any task today. We only have dome in the night," said Niti to Parth with a soft smile on her face.

Parth made a pout but didn't say anything.

Zaan: Finally, a new entry.

Varun: I just hope now I can make a connection.

Karan: I will make sure she likes me.

They were arguing but others were least interested in them as they were happy with their partners.

Parth was getting ready and Niti was sitting there. He wore a short and simple tee.