Hair crises and Coco

Jinyoung, Mark and Youngjae were alone in Jaebum's Shop, waiting for Bambam to arrive. They had no customers at the moment and didn't know, what they should do. Yugyeom's and Jackson's shift would start two hours later and Jaebeom was sick.

"Where the fuck is Bambam?" Jinyoung questioned slightly annoyed. Bambam is knowen to be late but this time it was different. Bambam still didn't arrive after 45 minutes.

"Imma just throw a laptop at him again" Mark pointed out and Jinyoung said, 'Yeah, do it'. He walked towards his laptop but Youngjae was (surprisingly) faster and grabbed the laptop.

"Don't you dare, Mark Tuan!" Youngjae yelled and glared at the said man. Suddenly the door swung open and revealed a skinny boy with long legs. He looked gorgeous and his makeup was flawless but something seemed off. His Hair. It was not black anymore, it was red and the biggest mess ever. Several strands stuck out in various directions and it was for sure not pleasant for someone to see.

"Bambam, what happened to your hair?" Jinyoung asked and walked towards him.

"I tried to dye my hair red..." Bambam told him and took off his coat. In the background Youngjae was laughing his ass off and Mark was taking photos of the thai male.

"Haha. Keep laughing you fake bitches. Jinyoung, please help me" the younger sulked and pouted at him. The pout was supposed to be cute but it looked weird. Jinyoung frowned but agreed after a while.

"Yay! Thanks, you're the best!" Bambam hugged Jinyoung tightly and tried to lift him but gave up immediatly. Youngjae and Mark started laughing again. You can't blame them. Actually, you can. Bambam is just a broke college student and needs the money. Getting 'bullied' by Mark and Youngjae makes him feel a little hurt. Even though it was meant to be a joke, it hurted bambam and his pride. He was thinking about quitting and joining NCT café after his first 3 weeks at Got7 with IGot7. But he couldn't. He simply couldn't. He loves styling and fashion so much, it's his passion. Plus, he and the other workers, which includes Jaebum, Mark, Jackson, Jinyoung, Youngjae and Yugyeom, are like a family to him. But right now, he's done with Markjae's Bullshit

"I'm so fucking done with your bullshit! Just fuck yourselves, or better, fuck eachother!" The red haired male shouted and stormed off to Jinyoung's own styling room. Yep, he does have his own styling room. Jaebum gave it to him because he thought Jinyoung was cute and he may or may not have had a little crush on him and would've done anything for him but it's all in the past now. It also happened with Mark but he decided to share the room he got (so he would accept Jb) with Youngjae and Jackson since they were all Make up artists including Jinyoung but he has his own room.

"I think you've been a bit too harsh to him" Jinyoung said. It may doesn't look like it but Jinyoung and bambam are very close. You could say that Jinyoung is Bambam's 2nd best friend. Bambam would do everything with Yugyeom but would talk to Jinyoung if he needed someone to talk to.

"You know it was a joke," Mark said and giggled. "But he looks funny." At this, Youngjae laughed out loud. At this point Jinyoung was annoyed and wanted to throw Mark and Youngjae out to where Yugyeom belongs to, the dump at the and of the road

"Imma go help Bam" Jinyoung sighed and walked to his styling room. Bambam already sat there, arguing with the hairdryer which hung right next to the mirror. It wasn't normal and he knew it but it's Bambam. What do y'all expect? Jinyoung went to bambam began to wash his hair and massaged in a nourishing liquid. It took him 10 minutes and after that he washed bambams hair and dried it. He gave Bambam a little haircut and finished it off with a little hairspray.

"Et voilà! We're done" He exclaimed enthusiastically. When Bambam saw the end result and happily screamed and hugged his friend tightly.

"Thank you so much! Thank you so so much!" , "No problem dude." They broke the hug and walked to the main salon where Youngjae and Mark were playing... with... Coco? When did she came here? The dog was barking happily and Youngjae filmed her while laughing. Mark was watching them with heart eyes. No, he doesn't have a crush on Youngjae, he just loves Coco. Anyways, the dog noticed Jinyoungs presence and started running to him with full speed.

"AHHHHHH" was all Jinyoung managed to say or rather scream. Coco jumped on him and Jinyoung luckily catched Coco in his arms.
They cuddled a little longer until Youngjae wanted Coco back.

"Ok, that's enough, give me Coco", Youngjae demanded but Jinyoung declined with a clear "Nah". Youngjae was shocked to say at least. He didn't like the fact that Coco chose a grumpy ass man over him, the one and only vocal legend Choi Youngjae. He began to call Coco saying 'Coco' or 'princess' in a cute way. However Coco still ignored him and continued to cuddle with Jinyoung. Youngjae couldn't believe his eyes. He sat there and whined while Mark was playing with his phone, not caring what was happening there. Bambam was standing infront of a mirror and admired himself. Suddenly the Phone rang.

"Answer the phone Jinyoung." Youngjae said, still sitting on the floor and pouting. Jinyoung apologized to Coco and told her that he has to answer the phone. Coco barked and made her way to Youngjae. The said man squealed and hugged Coco. Meanwhile Jinyoung rolled his eyes and picked up the Phone.

"Welcome to Got7 with IGot7. My name is Jinyoung how can I help you?"  He said as friendly as he could. Bambam looked over to him with a judging look and a frown on his face but soon went back to admiring himself. On the other line spoke a boy who wanted a new haircut and let his hair get styled.

"When do you want to have your hair made?" Jinyoung asked. "Tomorrow about 11 am would be nice. It's for my sister's wedding so it's kind of important." The boy answered. Now Jinyoung was highkey fucked. On Saturdays they open at 1 pm. Jinyoung wanted to sleep and enjoy a long and decent breakfast with Doyoung but he knows how important it is for the boy on the other line and couldn't decline him. "Oh i'm really sorry to tell you this but on saturdays we open the shop at 1 pm but I know how important this is for you so I will make an appointment for you. 11 am am i right?" Jinyoung said and screamed mentally. Bye pancakes, hello instant coffee. "Really? Yes 11 am. Thank you so much Jinyoung!" The boy thanked him. "No problem, i just need your name and it's all settled." Jinyoung said. "My name is Park Chanyeol." The boy, Chanyeol, said. "Okay, so Mr. Park Chanyeol wants his hair to be cut tomorrow at 11 am." Jinyoung said as he wrote down the information. "Is that all or do you need something else?" He asked. "Oh, can you dye my hair black? I'm kind of sick of my pink hair." He told Jinyoung. Jinyoung wrote that down and said that he could do it. The boy was happy and thanked Jinyoung. "Have a great day and Thank you dir choosing our shop, bye!", "Yep, see you tomorrow." And with that Chanyeol hung up. Jinyoung sighed and called Jaebum.

"What?" A grumpy Jaebum asked. "Listen up headass. I have a customer tomorrow coming at 11 am so you better give me more cash." Jinyoung said. "Wait what? I didn't even say that it was ok. Why didn't you tell him to fuck off like you always do?" Jaebum asked. "Because it's for a wedding and i don't want to give him a bad impression of YOUR shop." Jinyoung said and immediately knew that he will get the extra cash. "Ugh, okay but it's just you and that customer. I don't want to give the other guys some extra payment too. And use the fucking extra key under the fake plant, bye. " And with that Jb hung up. Jinyoung on the other side was smiling like an idiot. "Say hello iPhone XS max." Jinyoung walked towards his styling room only to be stopped by Bambam.

"Dude, that guy who called just wanted a haircut not a damn Pizza with a coke on top." The redhaired boy said. Jinyoung huffed and kept walking to his styling room. When he arrived he saw the hairdryer on one of the two chairs in the rooms. "Fuck..." was all Jinyoung could say. It wasn't supposed to be there. "....YOUNGJAE!!!!" He screamed and ran to him.

_________________________________

First Chapter done. Phew that was some hard work but i will try my best to continue writing. Anyways i will start write the second chapter but it will come out in a few days. I'm still inexperienced in writing so i am really sorry.