Way too weird but also way too normal

The day is still not over and the boys had 3 more hours to remain. After a while, two males entered and Yugyeom quickly went to the reception to do his job. Out of nowhere his little toe hit the counter and he fell with a painfull hiss coming out of his mouth. The taller and visibly younger one of the two customers began to laugh and took a step forward. He took a few steps forward to get a closer look but what someone wouldn't expect is that the boy himself tripped over his own foot and fell. Yugyeom stood up and laughed at him, forgetting the pain for a slight moment. He held out his arm for the fallen boy to help him up. Gladly accepting it, the two smiled at each other. Then the other customer, who was in a grumpy mood, spoke up.

"Imma just leave you here with coconut head 2.0. HEY! CAN SOMEONE DYE MY HAIR MINT EXEPT FOR COCONUT HEAD 2.0!" He shouted. Suddenly Jinyoung appeard with Mark behind him and looked furiosly at the man with black hair.

"Coconut head 2.0? That dude over there is the real coconut head and my boy here is a damn mushroom. Mark the difference.", Mark, who stood behind Jinyoung nodded at Jinyoung's words and approved to it silently. The currently black haired man huffed and walked past them and took a random seat. Jinyoung sighed and grabbed the mint hairdye and put it in the table to mix the colour later on. But was it really mint?

At the reception the two boys stood there still smiling at each other. After a while Bambam walked to the reception only to find Yugyeom with an oddly similar looking boy. It was not only their enormously tall statue but also the way they were dressed up. From the black tugged in short sleeved shirt to the black ripped jeans held up by a belt and white sneakers. They even had the same hair colour. It felt like there was a mirror standing between them.

"Yugyeom since when did you have a twin?" He asked his friend. Yugyeom and the so called twin turned around and stared blankly at Bambam. The stares started to freak him out thus he threw one last glance at the boys before quickly leaving the questionably weird scene. Perplexed the two boys looked at each other again, not daring to talk. Yugyeom suddenly grabbed something from the mini fridge and silently gave it to the company he had while smiling. Thus, they stayed like this for a while and they both had the same thing in their minds. 'He's just like me, how cool! I'm just better looking'

At the main salon Jackson could only stare at the grumpy man who was sitting on the chair through the mirror. The bleach was being held on tightly by the hairdresser. He had a weird feeling in his gut seeing this scary man. Out of no where the customer said, "so you're going to start or nah? I don't have all day." Jackson got startled and immediatly started with applying the bleach on the man's hair. Throughout the process Jackson realized that the customer is loosing hair and got a bit worried.
'Damn, his poor scalp'

"Ugh, i really hate mondays..." Youngjae let out while putting the newly arrived hairstyling products on the top shelves. Mark hummed and quietly staring on his charging phone. "Luckily there isn't that much service." He said.

"Yeah but this doesn't mean that you can just sit there and do nothing. Get the fuck up and help Youngjae, lazy ass...." Jinyoung, who was busy with carrying the boxes. Mark got up with a loud sigh, signalising that he didn't feel like doing his work.

"Grey... wasn't it Mint, Mark?" Jinyoung asked the older one, showing that he forgot what colour Yoongi wanted to dye his hair. "Nah." Mark answered shortly, too focused on his work. "Oh. Then grey should be alright." And so the mixing began.

Yoongi, as the customer called himself, already fell asleep when Jackson finished with the bleaching process. "Now the colour." He said to himself and just in time Jinyoung walked over to jackson with the colour, giving it to him and promptly leaving. "Oof..." The chinese let out after seeing the colour Yoongi chose and started to apply the colour on his hair.

Bambam was just sitting in front of a mirror in the Hollywood room, which was Jinyoung's styling room and just appreciated himself with red hair. "I look fantastic, i can't lie..." he whispered to himself and went with his right hand through his bright red hair.
.
.
.
.
"Imma die my hair black."

________________________________

I guess this is the end of this story. It is now officially discontinued. I hope you liked this chapter which took me months to write and now i officially ended it. What started out with a random Idea i had while showering became to an end. This is the first story i wrote in 'proper' english and I guess it's just way too difficult for me. I wanna thank everyone who supported this book with a vote or just simply reading it. Thank you.
Have a great day/ evening and take care.
Bye.