📚First day of school pt 1📚

It was the first day of school, but I wasn't very excited. Ohh wait a minute, I forgotten to introduce myself. My name is Kim Taehyung. Ever since I was born, I have no friends except my childhood friend, Jimin. Sad isn't it ? Everyone left me because of many rumors spread by my haters. Ok so back to my story. Changing school wasn't something new for me. I've already changed 3 schools because of bullying. I've been hurt, both physically and mentally, ever since I got into grade 4.

Idiot

Faggot

Bitch

Useless

Good for nothing

Extra

Weakling

Annoying

These are all the mean names I've received from many people.It hurts, in fact a lot... But it's ok.. because I've already gotten used to it. I don't understand why do people hate me..
Is it because I'm ugly?? I really don't understand.

No one noticed my

pain

sadness

suffering

tears

problems

All they just noticed...is my littlest mistakes.

I was leaning against the window in my car. "Tae, be strong alright? Speak up for yourself and tell me if anyone bullied you again. But look on the bright side, I'm sure you will make more friends am I right??" "Yah, and having them to leave me sooner or later." I murmured under my breath as I was on the verge on crying but I decided to hold it back. Just thinking about how I've been bullied for the past few years makes me always wonder why can't I be homeschooled.

Why must my life be so bitter? And how long will this continue?

I shaked off all the sad thoughts and closed my eyes as a tear came flowing down.

"Tae wake up, we're here !" I slowly opened my eyes and furrowed my eyebrows as the scorching sun hit me. I soon had gotten used to the brightness and had my eyes wide opened. Wow... I soon had my eyes on stalk as I looked at my new school, called Bangtan High School, from top to bottom then left to right. I was in awe. The place looked so much more better compared to the pictures I saw online. I took a little more time to admire the school before getting out of the car. "Tae, you better get going.. I don't think you want to be late on the first day of school I suppose??"    I nodded in agreement. "Bye appa!!" "See you !!" And with that, I grabbed my bag and entered the school. My eyes widened at the sight of the huge and spacious school. It looked so much better than what my parents had described to me, totally different in fact. The canteen was very much crowded as it was recess time. I was very lost at that point of time and stood in the middle of the pathway. "Move out of my way !"  A loud and piercing shouted came from behind and by the time I turned around, I was being pushed onto the floor. "Owie..." I muttered under my breathe, not wanting anyone to hear me and only to find out that I had a cut on my hand. I looked up at the person who was strong built and glared at me. He had menacing eyes... "No one gets in my way, you understand !" I gulped.. I quickly picked myself out and dusted my clothes, only to find many pairs of eyes staring at me, I was embarrassed. Gee, what a horrible way to start the first day of school... The next moment, someone tapped me on my shoulder from the back. "Jimin?!"

To be continued...
———————————————————————————
A/N
Hmm wat do y'all think will happen next ? Stay tuned for the next part tee hee :> byeee